In this post, you will get all information about Job Opportunities at PHSRF 2022, PHSRF Job Opportunities, Nafasi za kazi PHSRF, PHSRF Jobs in Tanzania.
Job Opportunities at PHSRF 2022
Partners for Health Services and Research Foundation (PHSRF) is a non governmental that originated from the demand-driven reasons for saving lives of Tanzanians.
Formed out of former Angaza Zaidi program, a countrywide HIV and AIDS prevention and sensitization program under USAID that was implemented since 2001.
Data Clerks ( 6 Posts )
Partners For Health Services And Research Foundation PHSRF under EpiC project is seeking suitable qualified part-time data clerk to support data Review and enter in DHIS2 tracker system.
This activity aims to clear all data backlogs and check of system functionality as well as to facilitate smooth flow of data during implementation of EpiC project intervention.
General Responsibilities: PHSRF Jobs in Tanzania
- Conduct electronic data entry and cleaning of the paper forms from field activities
- Run validations to check the accuracy of the entries, and clean when needed.
- Maintain and handle back all hardcopy forms used in their original place
- Maintain confidentiality of the information in the forms
- Ensure proper use of the office properties given to accomplish this task.
- Conduct timely and complete data entry from paper-based sources to electronic sources
- Compare data entered with source documents to verify accuracy of data and detect and correct errors.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS: Nafasi za kazi PHSRF
- Degree, Advanced Diploma or Certificate in data management, computer science, statistics, or any related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience with electronic data entry and cleaning, experience with HIV/AIDS programs ,Preferred familiarity with MOHCDGEC/PEPFAR data systems including DHIS2 Framework and DATIM.
- Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package including Word, Advance Excel, PowerPoint, and Access ,Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive information contained in data sources.
- Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen; preference given to candidates already living in the job location region.
How to Apply For Job Opportunities at PHSRF 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV with the Heading of your application via email: DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES
Deadline For Submitting Application: 3rd June 2022