Job Opportunities at Tanzania Cotton Board (TCB) 2022
Job Opportunities at Tanzania Cotton Board (TCB) 2022, Tanzania Cotton Board (TCB) is a regulatory body established under the Cotton Industry Act No. 2 of 2001 whose functions are provision of regulatory, development and promotion services to the cotton industry in Tanzania.
The Board is looking for qualified, young and dynamic Tanzanian to fill in the following vacant position under contractual basis.
- Job Opportunities at Maternity Africa Tanzania 2022
- New Job Opportunies at Coca-Cola Kwanza Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancies at NBC Bank Tanzania 2022
- 15 Job Opportunities at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute (TARI) 2022
- District Quality Advisor Consultant at Palladium 2022
Job Title: AGRICULTURAL OFFICERS (Cotton Classing) (4 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agricultural Officer (Cotton Classing) shall be assigned duties to classify cotton in accordance with rules, regulations and standards as will be directed by Supervisors.
Qualifications and Experience Required Education Requirement:
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Science or any other related qualification from a recognized institutions.
Job Title: ACCOUNTS OFFICER II (01 POST)
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Holder Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields: Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring
- Accountancy or Finance, Intermediate Stage (Module D) offered by NBAA or equivalent qualifications from recognised institutions or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized Institutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process payment vouchers and receipts of the Fund
- To review and post suppliers invoice of the fund
- Perform cash and bank reconciliation statements
- To prepare weekly reports for Seed Cotton deliveries
- Assist preparation of annual budget.
- To assist preparation of financial and management reports
- Prepare annual operating and capital expenditure budgets
- To perform any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- The candidate must have good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Must be computer literate
- Self-motivated individual
- Team Player
DUTY STATION: SHINYANGA
Attractive remuneration will be paid to the right candidate as per TCB scales.
- Applicants must attach an up to date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone number(s).
- The Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates as follows:
- First Degree certificates
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts in their CV.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Accreditation Council for Technical
- Education (NACTE) for foreign non degree certificates.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further processes
Mode of Application
Application letters should be posted, e-mailed or hand delivered to the following address:
TANZANIA COTTON BOARD
P.O. BOX 61
Closing date will be 11th February, 2022