Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Closing Date 2020/09/22
Reference Number CCB200914-2
Function Marketing & Sales
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Mbeya
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Sales and Marketing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Sales for a Regional Sales Manager position, to be based in Mbeya Territory. The successful candidate will report directly to the respective Sales and Marketing Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible in leading the sales force and ensuring superior sales execution across the district.
- Ensure profit and performance delivery of the district as per the plans. Ensure Profit and Loss ownership and accountability within each district.
- Monitor and review Sales and Marketing performance, and guide, support and coach sales team to address off-track performance, where required.
- Cold drink equipment – determine functional requirements, population and location (provided to Supply Chain for execution).
- Ensure the right sales force remuneration (fixed and variable) in collaboration with HR. Build Capability and Manage Performance.
- Build and Motivate a high performing team.
- Execution of Sales and Marketing Business Plan.
- Promotional Programs and Activities. Demand Planning:
- Provide input to the Demand Planning Process.
- Manage Implementation of Marketing plan Manage the overall performance of the GT Sales Team covering the core functions of selling, merchandising, Account Development and its subsequent processes. Executes quarterly (or as per agreement) business reviews by customer.
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimize revenue growth.
- Utilize market research and analysis such as Nielsen, loyalty data etc to formulate programmes and feedback to customer.
- Builds personal relationship with customer through various interactions such as charity sports days, customer conference participation, corporate golf days, host at local and international conferences and sporting occasions.
Skills, Experience & Education
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent; 5 years sales experience in a managerial role (Preferably with FMCG). The candidate should have commercial/ Industry awareness, excellent interpersonal and motivational skills. Should also have a great understanding of evolving business needs and how systems can be adapted to meet these needs and add value. Should also be a strategic thinker, flexible, resilient, customer focused and service oriented individual. Demonstrates high level of integrity.