Job Opportunity at Serengeti Limited 2022 | Hydrogeologist
Job Opportunity at Serengeti Limited 2022 SERENGETI LIMITED, was awarded the grade ONE in drilling projects by the Contractor Registration Board (CRB) , is a drilling and construction company that is dealing with various projects specially drilling of deep water wells.
SERENGETI LIMITED is a company incorporated in Tanzania under the Companies Act. It constitutes experts such as Hydro geologists, civil engineers, qualified water well drillers, and water technicians in water and Sanitation. The company is taking up projects throughout Tanzania and has rigs with enough power to drill deep wells at its command along with two more rigs with his sub-contractors concern in area. Since the inauguration of our company, we have drilled and completed water wells with different depths in different locations.
Responsibilities: Job Opportunity at Serengeti Limited 2022
- Understand and interpret maps, geographical data, historical evidence and models to build up a picture of the groundwater regime and/or land contamination, often based on incomplete information and to model groundwater flow, chemistry and temperature according to geological formations, surface water flow and man-made influence
- Design and commission boreholes, measure groundwater and surface water with undertaking field work and site visits for investigative and monitoring purposes
- Undertake environment impact assessments of groundwater abstraction and management activities and ensure compliance with environmental legislation and keep up to date with technological and legislative developments
- Analyze collected information, to assess and predict the impact of activities such as landfills, construction developments and mining or agriculture, on groundwater quality and resource availability
- Finding new water supplies for remote areas, siting new wells and testing water quality.
Serengeti Limited Jobs in Tanzania Qualifications and Experiences
- Employer generally expects a degree in hydrogeology or a related subject that includes groundwater.
- A minimum of 10-year experience in a geological field and desk work.
How to Apply For Nafasi za kazi Serengeti Limited
Potential candidates, who meet the aforementioned requirements for the position, are advised to send their application letters with a detailed CV, copies of certified relevant certificates and contact details of three referees by Email to:
P.O. Box 72374, DAR ES SALAAM
Closing dated for receipt of applications is Wednesday 4th May, 2022.