In this post, you will get all information about Job Opportunity at Tigo Tanzania 2022, customer care jobs in tanzania, tigo jobs 2022, tigo tanzania careers, tigo tanzania jobs.
Read also: Nafasi za Kazi Supermarket 2022
Tigo Tanzania is the leading innovative telecommunication company in the country, distinguished as a fully-fledged digital lifestyle brand.
Head of Legal – MTMSL (Tigo Pesa)
Head Legal is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and implementing decisions made by the Board of Directors. The job holder is also responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks throughout the Mobile Money Business. This position may be appointed by the Board of Directros to become a Comapny Secretary.
WE CONTIRUBTE AND LEAD BY
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity & innovation.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES : Tigo Jobs 2022
- Ensure the Mobile Money Business has the right contractual agreements with all its customers and partners
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders on board governance issues
- Maintain and manage Litigation reports and review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly
- Custodian of all legal documents pertaining to the Company
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Liaise with the other Department representatives in identifying a person who will provide evidence in court or consumer complaint committees
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management and Customer experience issues as per NPS act and all relevant regulations pertaining to Mobile Money and Financial services.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Legal department.
- Perform the role and responsibilities of a Company Secretary and ensure compliance with the applicable laws
- Provide any other legal and company secretarial support as requested by management
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- LLB undergraduate degree;
- LLM will be an added advantage;
- Must be an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania
- At least eight years legal experience ideally in a Mobile Financing Services, banking, telecommunications, microfinancen, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting
- Experience in providing legal counsel; and
- Proven track record of adding value to a company through development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Management and organizational skills
- Discretion with confidential information
- An understanding of the legal system as it affects business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Solutions oriented
CORE COMPETENCIES : Job Opportunity at Tigo Tanzania
- A thorough understanding of legal environment and requirements in business
- Working knowledge of corporate, Banking and telecommunication laws.
- Demonstration of “presence” and excellent communication skills
- Sensitivity and intuition toward Managements and directors’ thoughts and feelings
- Ability to read signals and provide early warnings to management relating to changes of the laws and regulations
- Ability to mediate and assist in achieving consensus especially relating to the EMI, Consumer Protection and Fintech related issues
- Ability to overcome bureaucratic thinking in the company
- Flexible, creative and Detail-oriented
- A sense of balance no matter how pressured a situation.