Job Vacancies at Air Tanzania 2020
Job Vacancies at Air Tanzania 2020 Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions in Commercial and Business Development and Operations and Technical Services Departments. Apply also Job Vacancies at Precision Air Tanzania 2020
POSITION: SALES AND RESERVATION (2 POSTS)
Jobs to Apply
- Job Vacancy at Qatar Airways 2020
- Job Vacancies at Precision Air Tanzania 2020
- Job Vacancy at Utrack Africa Limited
- Job Vacancies at The International Rescue Committee
Minimum Entry Qualification and Working Experience:
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma or relevant Certificate from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification;
- Proven relevant working experience of not less than 2 years in Sales and Reservation
- Must be computer literate. Apply also Job Vacancy at Qatar Airways 2020
- Background in Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:Job Vacancies at Air Tanzania 2020
- To provide necessary information to the customers;
- To sell products and services to the customers;
- To coordinate the payments and refund to customers;
- To assist customers when making reservations;
- To make bookings for groups and corporate passengers;
- To check availability of flights status with the view of confirming seats to customers.
- To perform flight briefing;
- To retrieve passenger contacts at time of long delays and inform them well in advance before the reporting time;
- To make a special note for passengers requiring special services; and
- To handle customers complaints
REMUNERATION-Job Vacancies at Air Tanzania 2020
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and Incentive Scheme. Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon success for the position of Traffic Liaison Officer, Sales and Reservation and Aircraft Loader.
- Holland Government Funded Scholarships 2021
- Sweden Government Fully Funded International Scholarships 2021
- University of Hawaii Scholarships USA 2021
- Qatar University Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows: Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020
You can also join us here