In this post, you will get all information about Various Job Vacancies at Expert Consultancy Tanzania 2022, Expert Consultancy Jobs in Tanzania 2022 , Nafasi za kazi Expert Consultancy, Expert Consultancy Vacancies.
On behalf of our client in Arusha we seeking to recruit for the above vacancy.Job Location: Arusha.
Job Type: Human Resources Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities: Expert Consultancy Vacancies
- Participating recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail.
- Degree in Human Resources with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in cooperate environment.
- Great awareness with Tanzania employment law, Regulations and policies.
Job Type: Receptionist.
The Receptionist provides customer service and administrative responsibilities in an exciting, fast paced environment.
The Front Desk Receptionist greets visitors, answers the telephone, responds to both routine and emergency inquiries and performs various clerical duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the first point of contact for customers by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor entry and exit log book)·
- Guide any walking by providing basic information and answering any questions the visitors may have.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received on a daily as and when required to.
- Maintain the general office filing system to ensure that all documents are accurately and effectively filed.
- Schedule and set up boardroom booking by working with heads of department to ensure that the boardroom/ meeting room is scheduled appropriately to avoid mismatch of meetings.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Ensure delivery of outgoing mails and courier is done with in the expected standards of operation.
- Monitor all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance, and safety.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Receptionist job must hold a Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor degree in Business
- Administration, Social Science, or any relevant field·
- Two years of experience in Customer Care related function.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette·
- Ability to pay attention to detail·
- Keen on following processes and procedures·
- Computer skills MS Word and Excel·
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and interpersonal skills·
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Job Position: Housekeeping (5 Posts)
Duties & Responsibilities: Job Vacancies at Expert Consultancy Tanzania 2022
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and polishing floors
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Dusting, wiping, and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing countertops, sinks, and around kitchen areas
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, showers, bathtubs, and around bathroom areas
- Washing and wiping windows and blinds
- Washing and cleaning curtains and draperies
- Tidying up and organizing the rooms
- Making beds and changing linens
- Wiping and cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying and cleaning trash bins and containers and properly disposing of waste.
- Secondary Education Certificates
- Certificate in housekeeping/ Laundry certificate or its equivalent from recognized institution
- 1-year experience.
How to Apply:
Share only updated CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply before 25th June, 2022.