In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancy at ADC Tanzania Ltd 2022, ADC Tanzania Jobs, ADC Tanzania Vacancies, Ajira Mpya ADC Tanzania 2022.
ADC Tanzania Ltd is a consultancy and IT company based in Dar es Salaam, that develops IT solutions targeting banks, financial institutions, and business enterprises.
ADC Tanzania currently is looking for a Business Analyst cum Project Manager who will in principle be responsible for translating business needs into functional and technical requirements for IT developers to build solutions for clients. Business Analyst will report to Chief Digital Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing the deliverables and team within ADC Tanzania to deliver technology solutions for external clients. S/he will coordinate and facilitate all activities within ADC Tanzania to ensure successful delivery of the projects. The candidate will communicate results to other leaders working closely with the technical team. This position will act as a liaison, facilitator and consultant to customers and ADC Tanzania project implementation team.
Specific tasks for this role are: –
- Establish project governance and communication structures for a project
- Understand the client’s existing organization, direction, mission, structure, and requirements
- Analyse the client’s current organization and technical needs
- Translate current state into business requirements and technical specifications
- Facilitate project kick off workshops and produce the project initiation documents
- Create and maintain product backlogs and design boards to monitor projects scope
- Lead a delivery team and client through the implementation process
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively and hold regular status meetings with projects team
- Facilitate project closure workshop and ensure lessons learned are identified and used to improve future practices.
Key Qualification and Attributes : Job Vacancy at ADC Tanzania Ltd 2022
- Possess a degree or professional qualification in ICT or similar studies, Project Management or Business Analytics.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity. Experience working with Agile methodology will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Having a customer centric mentality and willing to learn and adapt.
- Strong interpersonal skills.