Job Vacancy at TCRA 2020
Job Vacancy at TCRA 2020, Executive Secretary (Chief Executive Officer) is need. The Communications Regulators’ Association of Southern Africa (CRASA), based in Gaborone, Botswana, is a consultative association of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and Postal regulators in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region. Apply also Job Vacancy at UNESCO Dar es Salaam
The main focus of CRASA is to harmonise the ICT and Postal regulatory frameworks in the region. To achieve this, CRASA works closely with the SADC and other regional and international agencies and also organises regional events on ICT and Postal regulation that brings together decision-makers in government institutions, regulators, operators and experts in the field of regulation.
- Job Vacancies at NMB 2020
- Online Jobs 2020 | Jobs From Home 2020
- Jobs In Tanzania 2020 | Ajiraleo 2020
- Job Vacancy at UNESCO Dar es Salaam
- Driving Job Vacancies at CSSC
- Excutive Village Officers Job Vacancies at Bukoba
- Sweden Government Fully Funded International Scholarships 2021
CRASA wishes to recruit a dynamic, innovative and result-oriented individual from a SADC Member Country to serve as its Executive Secretary on a contract of four (4) years, renewable up to a maximum of another term, depending on performance.
Main Purpose of the Position
- To provide strategic leadership in the harmonization process of ICT and Postal Regulatory frameworks in SADC. Apply also Job Vacancies at Fountain Gate Dodoma Secondary School
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements CRASA’s Strategic and Annual Operational Business Plans to accelerate the harmonisation of ICT and Postal regulatory frameworks in
- Plans, develops, manages and delivers CRASA
- Promotes exchange of information among the ICT and Postal regulators in the region to allow for strong partnerships to develop among CRASA
- Develops and implements the CRASA Annual Budget in accordance with CRASA Policies and
- Initiates revenue generating activities to ensure long-term financial sustainability of CRASA.
- Ensures preparation of CRASA’s annual financial statements and annual
- Ensures maintenance of the CRASA website and
- Negotiates, grows and sustains CRASA partnerships at both regional and international levels.
- Recommends selection and recruitment of CRASA Secretariat Team
- Supervises the work of CRASA Secretariat Team
- Reports to the CRASA Executive Committee on organisational plans an
Relevant Qualification and Experience:
- A Masters’ Degree or equivalent, in addition to an academic Degree, in engineering, economics, finance, public administration, law, business administration or related field from a recognised
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience in ICT or Postal industry, five (5) years of which should have been at senior managerial
- Proficiency in one of the regional languages (English, French and Portuguese).
- Proficiency in two or more regional languages shall be an added
The following are the core competencies required for the position:
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership and Management SkillsBasic Financial Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Stakeholder ManagementComputer Literacy
- Personal Secretary Job Opportunity at Serengeti limited(Opens in a new browser tab). Apply also Job Vacancy at UNESCO Dar es Salaam
- Sales Executive Job vacancy at Aramex Tanzania Limited(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Projects Manager Job Opportunity at TCRA(Opens in a new browser tab)
- IT Development Coordinator Job Opportunity at TCRA
How to Apply
Suitable candidates from SADC Countries can send their resumes of not more than three (3) pages, a cover letter, certified copies of certificates and names and contacts of three (3) referees to the undersigned not later than the close of business on 4th January 2021.
- CRASA is an equal opportunity
- Only short-listed candidates will be
- CRASA reserves the right to withdraw this advert should circumstance
- As the incumbent is a citizen of Zimbabwe, other Zimbabwean nationals shall not be eligible to apply for this
Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA),
20 Sam Nujoma Road,
P.O Box 474,
14414, DAR ES SALAAM.
Executive Secretary Job Opportunity at TCRA/CRASA
Join our group HERE