Business Manager at CRDB Bank Plc 2021, CRDB Bank Plc Jobs 2021, crdb jobs 2021, crdb bank job opportunity, CRDB Bank, CRDB Internet Banking, crdb careers, hr crdb bank
Business Manager at CRDB Bank Plc 2021, CRDB Bank Plc Jobs 2021, crdb jobs 2021, crdb bank job opportunity, CRDB Bank, CRDB Internet Banking, crdb careers, hr crdb bank. Check also: The University of Dodoma Jobs 2021 | UDOM Jobs 2021
Business Manager at CRDB Bank Plc 2021 | CRDB Bank Plc Jobs 2021
CRDB Bank Plc is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator. As of 31 December. 2018, the bank was reporting Total Assets of TZS 6.0 Trillion and Total Deposits of TZS 4.7 Trillion.
Recommended Jobs for you:
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Jobs 2021 | UCSF Jobs 2021
- Waliochaguliwa SUA 2021/2022 | SUA Selected Applicant 2021/2022
- The University of Dodoma Jobs 2021 | UDOM Jobs 2021
- Waliochaguliwa Chuo Kikuu Mzumbe 2021/2022 | Mzumbe Selected Applicants
JOB TITTLE: Business Manager; Islamic Banking Business
Deadline- 13th September 2021
To achieve business growth through selling, promoting and guide CRDB Islamic Banking products and services for specified zone/s or focal areas or regions of concentration.
Responsible to work closely with RMs across the branches and zones to acquire profitable customers and sell Islamic Banking products while also promoting sales of other products and services of the Bank to increase wallet share within existing customers.
This incorporates prospecting for new business as well as managing customer expectations to sustain strong business relationships.
Key responsibilities: CRDB Bank Plc Jobs 2021
- To promote CRDB and its Islamic Banking products and services to current and potential customers and identify business opportunities.
- Develop strategic plans to ensure specific Branch’s network Islamic Banking lending objectives are achieved as per the approved budget.
- To ensure the branch deposits budget is met on Islamic Banking deposit product lines.
- Strategy initiatives or recommendations to the Head of Islamic Banking in order to propel business growth and ultimately achieving business targets.
- To ensure Relationship Managers, Relationship Officer’s, and other business personnel proposals/ applications are Shariah-compliant as per determined standards.
- Promote and assist in the recruitment of new employers/ customers that are potential for Islamic Banking.
- Assist and strategize on Portfolio at Risk (PAR) and Non-Performing Loans (NPL) for Islamic Banking products to bank acceptable PAR & NPL levels.
- Grow the Islamic banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to the customers to attain high returns.
- Train respective branches, RMs, ROs and other front & sales staff on Islamic Banking products and effective sales skills.
- Provide feedback to the Head of Islamic Banking, or relevant parties in regards to facilities in CRDB Bank.
- To promote and motivate internal staff, business front staff on Islamic Banking business in order to foster growth.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements : Crdb careers
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized university and at least a professional banking certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Islamic Banking products with a good background in customer relationships.
- Strategic business awareness coupled with a clear understanding of the Bank’s products, handling and building internal and customer relations.
- Good knowledge of Performance Management and Change management.
- Self-empowerment to enable the development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer service-oriented culture.
- Products knowledge Islamic Banking and its Tanzanian context.
- Islamic Credit Risk Assessment skills.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.