Jobs at Kilwa District 2021 | Watendaji wa Vijiji, Kilwa District, Nafasi za kazi LINDI, Vacancies In LINDI, Jobs In Tanzania 2021
Jobs at Kilwa District 2021 | Watendaji wa Vijiji, Kilwa District, Nafasi za kazi LINDI, Vacancies In LINDI, Jobs In Tanzania 2021. Check also: Serengeti Breweries Limited Jobs 2021 | SBL Jobs 2021
Jobs at Kilwa District 2021 | Watendaji wa Vijiji
Kilwa District is one of the five districts of the Lindi Region of Tanzania. As of the 2012 census, the population was Kilwa district was 190,744, making it the 2nd most populous district in Lindi region. The district seat is the town of Kilwa Masoko.
Jobs to apply:
- Teaching Jobs at Dar es salaam Independent School 2021
- Dereva daraja la II TLGS B at TALGWU 2021 | Driver Jobs 2021
- GIS Analyst at Jane Goodall Institute 2021
- How to Login in ARIS DUCE 2021 | Duce Timetable 2021
- Waliochaguliwa SUA 2021/2022 | SUA Selected Applicant 2021/2022
- Applicant should have a Form Four and Form Six Education Certificate.
- Should have a Diploma / Certificate in one of the following fields, Administration, Law,
- Community Education, Financial Management, Community Development and Arts Science from Hombolo Local Government College, Dodoma or Any other institution
Duties and Responsibilities
- Chief executive of village governments.
- Overseeing the protection and security of citizens and their property.
- Coordinate and oversee the planning and implementation of village development plans.
- Secretary of all meetings and committees of the village council.
- Prepare reports on the implementation of work in its area and encourage citizens to implement strategies to eradicate hunger, poverty and increase productivity.
- Leader of the heads of professional units in the village.
- Manage, collect and store all records and village documents.