Nurses at Ifakara Health Institute 2021, IHI Jobs 2021, Ifakara Health Institute, Hospital jobs in tanzania 2021, Ajira Dar es Salaam
Nurses at Ifakara Health Institute 2021, IHI Jobs 2021, Ifakara Health Institute, Hospital jobs in tanzania 2021, Ajira Dar es Salaam. Check also: Tanzania Centre for Democracy Jobs 2021 | TCD Jobs 2021
Nurses at Ifakara Health Institute 2021 | IHI Jobs 2021
Ifakara is looking for qualified and experienced Nurses to fill vacant positions in the ANTICOV project.
The Nurses will work at one of the regional referral hospitals in Dar es Salaam, namely: Temeke, Amana or Mwananyamala where Ifakara is conducting the project.
You may interested for:
- Call For Interview at Polisi 2021 | Police Jobs 2021
- Waliochaguliwa SUA 2021/2022 | SUA Selected Applicant 2021/2022
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
- Waliochaguliwa Chuo Kikuu Mzumbe 2021/2022 | Mzumbe Selected Applicants
Nurses will play a key role in the provision of research nursing services, day to day planning and execution of clinical study activities, and to act as a team player for a clinical study team consisting of research nurses and study physicians.
Qualification and Experience
• At least diploma in Nursing and Midwife, must be registered.
• Proven experience of working in a health facility setting.
• Experience of applying computer programs, particularly Microsoft Office applications.
Important Dates and More
The deadline for receiving applications is 17:00hrs September 23rd 2021.
Mode of Application: Hospital jobs in tanzania 2021
All candidates who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, telephone/cell phone numbers and copies of academic and professional certificates to the email address below.
The deadline for this application is 17:00hrs on Thursday September 23rd 2021. All e-mail application subject lines should include: FIELD DISPENSER – ANTICOV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Human Resources Manager
IFAKARA HEALTH INSTITUTE
#5 Ifakara Street Plot 463 Mikocheni
P.O. Box 78,373
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org