Salvation Army Western USA Jobs 2021, Custodian
Salvation Army Western USA Jobs 2021 | Custodian
Full Job Description
Silvercrest Senior Residences serve to fill a critical need for housing for low-income seniors. Residents pay only thirty percent of their income for housing, and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) pays the difference.
These apartment-style communities range in size from 22 to 257 units. The units are equipped with a private kitchen and comfortable living quarters, which encourage independent living.
Recommended for you
- How to Make Money From Home 2021
- 12 Online Jobs 2021 | Latest Jobs From Home 2021
- 100+ Latest Jobs At ASA Microfinance
- NGO Jobs in Tanzania | UN Jobs in Tanzania 2021
As part of your job offer, and for the convenience of the Salvation Army, you will be provided with a 1 bedroom apartment on-site. The fair market value of the unit is counted as a business expense as part of your job requirements.
The amount will not be subjected to Federal, State, Local Tax, or Social Security taxes. However, it is counted in your favor towards the calculation of the Salvation Army’s Retirement Plan benefit, when you are eligible to receive retirement.
Location: Stockton Silvercrest in Stockton, CA
- Maintains Silvercrest property and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations by conducting daily and routine inspections.
- Interior Cleaning: Cleans and polishes common areas as directed by supervisor, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, dusting, scrubbing and wax & polish floors, walls, ceilings & light fixtures.
- May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions
- Exterior Cleaning: Maintain exterior areas such as sweep parking areas, sidewalks, clean common area patios, and grounds, rake leaves, cut grass or perform other incidental seasonal tasks.
- Required to move heavy objects such as a major appliance or furniture to target cleaning areas.
- May perform minor maintenance tasks including, but not limited to replacement of light bulbs or small area painting.
- Assist maintenance personnel with jobs as needed.
- Provides records and reports as required by supervisor in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Understanding of and adherence to company safety practices
- Represents The Salvation Army in a positive and professional manner by maintaining positive relationships
- with Silvercrest residents, vendors and TSA staff.
- Will be required to be on-call after hours for response to building or resident emergencies.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested by Supervisor
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.