- Full Time
- New York, NY 10007
- Salary: USD $ 2900
- Follow the instructions
US Marketing Coordinator 2021 | Jobs in US 2021
US Marketing Coordinator 2021, Jobs in US 2021
At AIRE Ancient Baths, we are looking for a highly motivated, analytical, and business-oriented US Marketing Coordinator for our Marketing department in New York.
Reporting to the Brand & Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for leading the Global Marketing strategy in the US territory, from taking care of AIRE’s positioning in the market, through establishing the main agreements in the region, as well as, adapting the global strategy to the US, maximizing business opportunities.
Functions: What we expect of you, day today
- Collaborate in the development of the AIRE Experience in the US.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the AIRE brand at regional level (US).
- Collaboration in the development of principal Marketing campaigns at the regional level. (e.g., Christmas Campaign): identifying regional targets, overseeing design elements, planning deliverables, ensuring compliance with targets & budget.
- Lead the communication strategy in the US (colluding in the search and leadership of Press agencies, Influencers, and PR in the US).
- Lead the PR strategy in the US (with 1 person in charge).
- Transmit the essence of AIRE US in all the activities developed from Management.
- Guarantee all client touch-points are aligned with at concept, design, copy, and content level.
- Overseeing the Content Plan for the US region.
- Analysis of Campaigns and major initiatives led in the US (follow-up, post-mortems, learnings…)
- Ensure internal communication of Mkt initiatives to US operational teams.
- Collaborate in the strategy for site openings.
- 4 years prior work experience as Brand Manager 360º, with a strong link to press, media and Influencers.
- Experience working with Experiential projects: Retail / Hospitality / Hotels with premium/luxury/beauty positioning.
- Proven work experience leading cross-functional teams. (e.g., Agencies, media, etc.)
- Demonstrated Project Management and leadership skills
- Native in English, Spanish is a big plus!
- Hands-on, analytical and results-oriented.
- The ability to express yourself at all levels.
- Organized and able to work according to a briefing and under deadlines.
- Being eligible to work in the USA (by citizenship or as a holder of a green card) would be a plus!
- Availability to travel up to 15% of the time
What we offer to you:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- A key part of our exciting international growth journey
- Gift experience on your birthday
- Employee discount in all AIRE services
Let’s elevate relaxation to the next level, come and join the AIRE experience!
To apply for this job please visit careers.beaire.com.