Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Jobs at Britam Insurance 2021, Britam careers, Britam Insurance Kenya, Britam Portal. Check also:Teaching Jobs at The Al Muntazir Schools 2021
Latest Jobs at Britam Insurance 2021
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi.
The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property.
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- Jobs at International Rescue Commitee 2021
- How to Register in Ajira Portal 2021 | Kujisajili na Ajira Portal
- Ajira Portal Login | Recruitment System 2021
JOB TITTLE: Claims Assistance 2 post
The job holder will be responsible for assisting in processing and payment of general insurance claims.
- Receive claims notification, acknowledge, register and process as per the insurance policy in place
- Advice claimants regarding basic matters about their insurance coverage in relation to the insurance claim.
- Review documents and pertinent requirements regarding an insurance claim and check completeness and if and complies with the documentary requirements of an insurance claim
- Respond to both internal and external claims inquiries concerning benefits, claims process, service providers, and the filing/completion of proper forms
- Record all claims transactions. (Jobs at Britam Insurance 2021)
- Proactive communication and feedback provision to clients/intermediaries on claims progress registers.
- Appointment of service providers and close follow up on their delivery.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- Claims turnaround time
- Cost savings
- Compliance claims SLA
- Customer satisfaction index
- Working Relationships
- Accountable to the Claims Manager
- Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments as may be necessary
- Britam customers
- Insurance sector players
Minimum Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree (insurance option preferred)
- Professional qualification in Insurance (Certificate CII)
- At least one year experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in customer, market and competitor understanding
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Britam products
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development; demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions. (Britam Insurance Kenya)
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals. (Jobs at Britam Insurance 2021)
- Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organizational values during every day
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 July 2021.