Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts July 2021, four seasons hotel jobs, workday four seasons jobs, four seasons internship, four seasons recruitment, four seasons job fair. Check also: Jobs at Disney International Consultancy Tanzania 2021
Latest Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts July 2021
Job – Accounting Supervior
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- List of Udom Diploma Courses and Fees 2021/2022
- ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- Jobs at Disney International Consultancy Tanzania 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to manage and understand all duties of Account Receivable and Account Payable positions.
- Oversee the team members working in these areas.
- Be able to manage and understand all duties related to Focalization of invoices.
- Be responsible for the archive room to ensure all needed documents are stored as per standards.
- Be responsible of month end check list during month end process to ensure all sections are completed on time as per check list schedule. (Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts)
- Understand and possess a working knowledge of the Accounting & Finance Manual Good understanding of Month-End Process, including but not limited to preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries, maintain reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Be responsible of Saba Saba float and submit petty cash voucher claim in timely manner.
- Understand the current edition of USALI11. Prepare and coordinate the monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts and all bank reconciliations, ensuring all outstanding reconciling items are investigated and resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure that every single bill checked out is properly fiscalized.
- Reconcile TRA settlements and ensure exceptions are investigated and anomalies are brought to the Assistant Director of Finance’s attention.
- Daily reconciliation of Tanapa and Ngorongoro cards for Park Fees. Perform all daily, monthly, and other periodic accounting and financial reporting in an accurate and timely nature.
- Participate in the physical inventory counts and the subsequent accuracy of count, price, and valuation.
- Be responsible to provide efficient training to new employees or interns joining the team.
- Assist with month end adjustment journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations Have a working knowledge of all areas in Finance to ensure that coverage can be provided for employees on vacation or leave.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance. (Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts)
- Maintain harmonious and professional relationship with co-workers, supervisors and all departments to promote effective receiving and pick up of goods received.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee handbook.
- Assist in other areas of the Accounting office as needed. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish the required duties and be willing to assist in the absence of any member of the department. (Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts)
- Follow all Accounting Policies & Procedures and Internal Controls in the performance of one’s duties. Be willing to assist with hotel or departmental initiatives as applicable.
- Participate in the annual circulating Operating Equipment inventory and assist in review and reconciling the discrepancies.
- Support the Hotel’s food hygiene, Safety Committee and Green initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Education: High School education or equivalent experience
Experience: Experience of at least two years full-time employment in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
Skills and Abilities: Clear understanding of the purpose and reasons for internal controls.
Understand and familiar with quality standards and service standards of the hotel.
Require a working technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and all corporate policies and procedures.
Require knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment and excellent Excel and Computer Skills. Sun, Micros and Opera Systems knowledge would be ideal and greatly valued.
Continuously seek to improve/develop the performance of others and continuously strive to improve his own performance. (Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts)
Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
Reasonable cost analysis and cost management skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports, effective presentations and to facilitate meetings.
Job – Groups and Transport Coordinator
This position is for Tanzanians only
- Coordinate all group reservations and all transport requests for guests and employees.
- Create new Booking Codes and modify existing Booking Codes to include cancellations, date changes, block changes, rate changes and billing changes.
- Maintain blocks based on historical information and pick up reports.
- Monitor “trace” date on all groups. Input rooming lists accurately.
- Review rooming lists prior to arrival for special requests, spelling, duplicate profiles and billing instructions.
- Ensure all VIP’s and Special Attention’s are noted in the profile and SMYKM are sent for them.
- Attend and Host Resume Meetings / Pre Con Meeting.
- Prepare and communicate Group Resumes and Group Action Plans in the Group pre con meetings.
- Calculate Attrition charges within 3 days of group departure. Liaise with all appropriate departments regarding group needs.
- Answer general inquiries typical of a reservations environment in a friendly, timely and professional manner. (Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts)
- Answer all incoming calls and return all messages in a timely manner.
- Required to be the main contact person in the Lodge for FAM trips.
- Prepare itineraries for all FAM trips and communicate the same to all departments via email.
- Attend Weekly arrivals and Daily power meetings as required.
- Be the main contact at the Lodge for all wedding package inquiries.
- Coordinate with all departments in ensuring the wedding ceremony is carried out at the Lodge.
- Required to focus on providing outstanding service.
- Complete reservation transactions from start to finish in the computer system. Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Take reasonable care to perform duties as instructed and to prevent injuries to self and others.
- Report any safety maintenance of equipment.
- Identify and report hazards. Follow the Hotel Policies and Procedures in relation to OH&S and Injury Management