Latest Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2021, Kenyatta National Hospital is a state corporation whose vision is to be a world class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. Check also:New Jobs at CIP | Driver Jobs in Kenya 2021
Latest Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2021
The Hospital seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced
individuals to fill the following vacant positions. Latest Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2021
The ICT Officer (Application/Systems Development) will be responsible for delivering high quality, maintainable and robust software solutions that fit the hospital end user
- Online Jobs in Kenya for Form Four Leavers 2021
- Online Jobs in Kenya 2021 That Pay Through M-Pesa
- New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) 2021
- Accounts Assistants Recruitment Company in Kenya
- New Jobs at CIP | Driver Jobs in Kenya 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement applications/solutions based on given requirements, documenting the designs and providing time estimates to meet business requirements
- Translate design requirements into reliable and user-friendly solutions using appropriate technologies, languages and tools. (Latest Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2021)
- Modify existing or create new application programs to address business requirements
- Developing, optimizing and normalizing database structures to ensure optimal database performance of application systems.
- Developing interfaces for user data capture and generation of reports as required by users
- Produce automated Unit/Integration tests during development and support System/UAT testing in conjunction with interested parties.
- Integrate applications both internally developed as well as outsourced systems to ensure seamless exchange of data across multiple application systems and databases.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in software applications and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Give technical and business support to customers, helpdesk, Data Centre and other ICT personnel in order to meet business and operational needs
- Prepare and test sample datasets to ensure that output from new or modified systems work as intended.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily and functions as intended
- Write detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role. (Latest Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2021)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following field: Computer science, Computer software, Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Fluent in at least two programming languages / tools e.g. demonstrated .NET development experience.
- Knowledge of Object Orientated (OO) principles and OO Design experience
- Complied with the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya, 2010.
HOW TO APPLY
How to Apply
All those Interested in the above positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available at KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V indicating qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or 13th April 2021 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
For more information and job application details, see;