This page help you to check Jobs at Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Developments (Wizara ya Ardhi, Nyumba na Maendeleo ya Makazi) 2021. Check also: Job at Medical Teams International Tanzania 2021
Jobs at Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Developments
The ministry of lands was established as a department of Lands and later changed into a full ministry which changed its name according to the functions within that specific period.
The current name is Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development which encompass core sector Departments which are: Land Administration, Survey and Mapping, Physical Planning and Housing. Core sector units are Registration of Titles, Property Valuation, and District Land and Housing Tribunal.
- Teaching Jobs at Mount Kibo Schools 2021
- Jobs at Unilever | Procurement Specialist,2021
- Jobs at Management Sciences For Health (MSH) | Technical Advisor 2021
- The Oteas Ajira za Walimu 2021
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 & Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- New Jobs at Kenya National Innovation Agency – Drivers and Managers | Jobs in Kenya 2021
- Job at Medical Teams International Tanzania 2021
We invited several Tanzanians To fill the mentioned below job vacancies
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Certificate – Wizara ya Ardhi, Nyumba na Maendeleo ya Makazi
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service and where specified;
- Applicants must attach an up–to–date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e–mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:–Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:–Form IV and form VI results slips;Testimonials and all Partial transcripts. Jobs at Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Developments 2021
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania(NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education(NACTE)respectively;
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office,
Mode of Application
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma
–Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings –Dodoma.
Deadline for application is 01 July ,2021
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview