This page help you to check Jobs at Ministry of Water and Irrigation (Wizara ya Maji na Umwagiliaji) 2021, Ministry of water Tanzania, The Ministry of Water is the government ministry principally responsible for water supply, water resources, in Tanzania. The ministry’s offices are located in Dodoma. The Minister of Water is Jumaa Aweso. Check also:Job at Medical Teams International Tanzania 2021
Jobs at Ministry of Water and Irrigation (Wizara ya Maji na Umwagiliaji) 2021
Water services began to be provided since the colonial era in the 1930s. Construction of village water projects began in the late 1950s and was provided in all nine states of that time. Water service delivery plans were prepared to meet the needs of the Colonial Government and the service was not provided with policy directives.
In 1961 the Department of Water and Irrigation was under the Ministry of Agriculture, and its function was to provide rural water services for humans and livestock; water resources management and flood prevention, implement irrigation projects and conduct hydrological research and prepare long-term plans to develop water projects
- Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 & Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Jobs at Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Developments 2021
Jobs at Ministry of Water and Irrigation (Wizara ya Maji na Umwagiliaji) we invited several Tanzanians to fill the below job vacancies
GENERAL CONDITIONS – Ministry of water Tanzania
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service and where specified;
- Applicants must attach an up–to–date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e–mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:–Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:–Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania(NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education(NACTE)respectively;
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office.
Mode Of Application
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma
–Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings –Dodoma.
Deadline for application is 01 July ,2021
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
Jobs at Ministry of Water and Irrigation (Wizara ya Maji na Umwagiliaji)