Jobs at Rufiji DC | Watendaji wa Vijiji Jobs 2021, Ajira Leo, Ajira za watendaji wa vijiji, Nafasi za kazi za Halmashauri All of this you can easily find through this article. Check also: Standard Bank Jobs | Engineer and Software Jobs
New Jobs at Rufiji DC | Watendaji wa Vijiji 2021
Rufiji is one of the six districts of the Pwani Region of Tanzania. It is bordered to the north by the Kisarawe and Mkuranga Districts, to the east by the Indian Ocean, to the south by the Lindi Region and to the east by the Morogoro Region.
- New Nacte Application 2021/2022 | Nacte Udahili 2021/2022
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- KCB Bank Jobs 2021 | Graduate Trainee-Bank Officer Jobs
- Ajira Portal Login | Recruitment System 2021
- List of Udom Diploma Courses and Fees 2021/2022
Rufiji District is one of the Coast Region districts with postcode number 61600. In the 2002 census, the population of the district was estimated at 92,602, an increase of 217,274 during the 2012 census
. As of 2015 the population was estimated at 236,901. The district headquarters is located in Utete
Minimum Qualifications – Watendaji wa vijiji
- Applicant should have a Form Four and Form Six Education Certificate
- Applicant should have a Diploma / Certificate in one of the following fields, Administration, Law,
Community Education, Financial Management, Community Development and Arts Science from Hombolo Local Government College, Dodoma or Any other institution
Duties and Responsibilities – Jobs at rufiji
- Chief executive of village governments.
- Overseeing the protection and security of citizens and their property.
- Coordinate and oversee the planning and implementation of village development plans.
- Secretary of all meetings and committees of the village council.
- Prepare reports on the implementation of work in its area and encourage citizens to implement strategies to eradicate hunger, poverty and
- increase productivity.
- Leader of the heads of professional units in the village.
- Manage, collect and store all records and village documents.