Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Jobs at The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) 2021, red cross tanzania jobs 2021, red cross jobs 2021. Check also:Head of Information Technology at FINCA Tanzania 2021
New Jobs at The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) 2021
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019.
Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognized and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963.
The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
FOOD BASKET MONITORING SUPERVISOR – 2 POSITIONS
Duty Station: Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC)
Reports to: FBM COORDINATOR
Age Limit: Not above 45 Years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – TRCS
- Supervising field activities related to FBM in cooperating with other implementing partners
- Monitoring and evaluating field activities by doing; Data analysis; Data interpretation; Preparing and submitting monthly FBM reports to FBM coordinator
- Attending food coordination meetings
- Performing any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Personal Attributes. (Jobs at The Tanzania Red Cross Society)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Task management ability
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm and a self-motivator
Minimum Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred
Two (2) years’ previous experience in related field
MEDICAL DOCTOR (1 POSITION)
Duty Station: Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC)
Reports to: Health Coordinator
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
- Attending in and out patients.
- Attending emergency medical duties.
- Carrying out investigations of admitted patients.
- Ensuring that prescribed instructions are carried out.
- Conducting surgical procedures.
- Carrying out service and participating in major ward rounds.
- Ensuring that patients are properly prepared for surgery.
- Participating fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs.
- Participating in research activities.
- Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS,EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MD).
- Registration with Tanganyika Medical Council
- Valid practicing license is required. ( Jobs at The Tanzania Red Cross Society)
- Postgraduate training in public health is an added advantage
- 2 years of experience in hospital practice relating to primary health care, maternal and child health,
- management of HIV and communicable diseases.
MODE OF APPLICATION – Jobs at The Tanzania Red Cross Society
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than June 22nd ,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: email@example.com.