New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party, world vision jobs, driver jobs in tanzania, un driver jobs in tanzania, world vision vacancy, world vision international. Click to see How to Make Money From Home 2021
- New KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- Latest USAID Tanzania Jobs 2021 | Vacancies in Embassies in Tanzania 2021
- 6 New CRDB Bank Job Vacancies 2021 | Nafasi za Kazi CRDB Bank 2021
- Latest Mwananchi Communications Limited Jobs | Nafasi za Kazi Mpya 2021
Also nafasi za kazi udereva leo, world vision Tanzania address, world vision driver vacancies, embassy driver jobs in tanzania, mabumbe driver jobs, driver jobs, driver jobs in arusha. Apply also New Jobs in South Africa 2021 | Finance Manager Jobs
New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
PURPOSE OF POSITION
This Purpose of Position will be used in the WVI Careers site, and if applicable, advertisements. Please describe the role in 2-3 concise sentences. Focus on the core of what this role is supposed to achieve. Describe the purpose of this position and how this position contributes to achieving department objectives and the management and performance of others.
The Chief of Party (CoP) has overall responsibility for the leadership and management of all grant activities, consortium members and staff. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
The incumbent has principal responsibility for representation for the projects to USAID and local Government entities and provides strategic leadership and supervision of sub-grantees and sub-contractors while ensuring the security, feasibility, and sustainability of the program and contribution to Child wellbeing outcomes.
The COP should embrace the shared vision for the project and effectively manage available financial and human resources to make that vision a reality.
List statements describing the final results of this position and method of accomplishments, and how results/performance are reviewed and measured. Begin with the most important accountabilities.
% Time Major Activities End Results Expected
20 Leadership and Management of Project
- Responsible for the overall planning, implementation and management of the project as well as the achievement of the goals and objectives of the project in a timely and cost-effective manner. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- Ensure strong communication and coordination with all team and consortium members as a means to effectively achieve program objectives. Encourage transparency among and between consortium members to promote coordination and effectiveness. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- Lead the planning of project activities and set high quality performance targets ensuring adherence to technical standards, best practices and donor guidelines.
- Design strategies, partnerships and interventions to guarantee the project is gender and ability-sensitive and that WV and implementing partners are accountable to beneficiaries.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and collaboration for the team and in-country stakeholders, including USAID, implementation partners, government partners and other key stakeholders. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- Identify and support more effective and efficient implementation and opportunities to increase impact.
- Ensure local partners receive targeted capacity strengthening support to fulfill their responsibilities.
20 Staff Management
Responsible for direct management and supervision of staff.
Provide follow up mentoring and support to direct reports as required.
Create a collaborative and conducive work environment for team members with the aim of strengthening team work and job satisfaction.
20 Strategic Engagement and Donor Relations
- Direct and oversee implementation, ensuring that all strategic objectives are met through proper design, staffing, implementation and quality assurance
- Represent the OVC project and World Vision to USAID, Government of Tanzania, UN agencies, implementing, technical partners and other appropriate bodies. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- Identify opportunities for increasing impact across the wider Country portfolio and through complementary funding.
- Ensure effective liaison with local government officials, local communities, donor representatives and other stakeholders as appropriate.
15 Monitoring, Reporting, Documentation & Knowledge Management
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, evaluation, and communication systems.
- Submit timely accurate and quality reports that meet donor requirements.
- Document and disseminate project best practices, lessons learnt and success stories.
20 Budget and Grant Management
Manage grant/project budget within approved spending levels and ensure accurate and timely financial reports to USAID and World Vision.
Ensure grant/project expenses are reasonable, allocated as per assigned budget, prudent and spent in accordance with USAID rules and regulations to ensure low-risk audits.
Ensure grant management compliance for the project in alignment with donor and WV regulations.
Support capacity development activities for local CSOs
5 Others Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or designee from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES- New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- List education, knowledge & skills, licenses preferred, and all experiences required to perform this position in a fully competent manner.
- Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- List academic requirements (if applicable), technical skills, or other knowledge required as a minimum qualification for this position.
- A Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience in project management in developing countries.
- 10+ years of extensive international development experience managing large OVC grants, working with local governments, civil society, and communities.
- Specific experience of managing USAID/PEPFAR funded OVC grants of over 30 Million USD.
- Proven ability to manage technical assistance teams and ability to integrate teams of professionals around common goals.
- Keen understanding of the unique political dynamics of the country and ability to work carefully and collaboratively to support the various political entities in Tanzania.
- Familiarity with USAID programs, their history and their development; mastery of USAID regulations governing such programs. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- Demonstrated accomplishment of working with host-country professionals, ministries and Donors.
- Excellent managerial and operational experience, preferably in managing large donor projects involving coordination.
- Demonstrated management of capacity strengthening programs and management of partnerships.
- List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
- Past experience of working with USG supported projects and knowledge of financial rules and regulations at a senior level.
- Experience in developing program work-plans, budgets, managing implementation, staff and short-term technical assistance. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- Excellent representational and communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, and verbal communication skills in Swahili is an advantage
- Excellent past performance references (Three contacts should be provided with e- mail address, phone, title, name)
- Experience in integrating teams of professionals around common goals and motivating through visionary leadership. New Jobs at World Vision Tanzania 2021 – Chief of Party
- Proven experience in managing M&E and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and meet all donor deliverables.
- The deadline for submitting the application is 16 February, 2021