Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Job 2021, ijm jobs, ijm staff, ijm internships, international justice mission salary, ijm internships, ijm uk jobs, international mission jobs, See also 8 Most Important Factors in Choosing a Job | Job Search Tips 2021
Who We Are
IJM is the global leader in protecting those who are poor from violence around the world. Our team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 offices. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for people who are poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
After nearly two decades of continued growth and operational success in pioneering the work of protecting the poor from violence, IJM has become an $80 million organization with over 1,000 global employees.
As IJM continues this trajectory of growth and scaling of its impact, IJM’s Vice President of Global Brand & Communications is seeking a seasoned communications professional with experience in storytelling and communications to help guide how the organization talks about IJM’s work in Asia Pacific.
This role will lead the global organization’s efforts to source and develop compelling content and resources to best represent this Region’s work. This leader will also shape strategies to improve the content pipeline—including mentoring staff and leading content development—and will serve as a key partner for activation and advancement (fundraising, advocacy & mobilization) teams.
- Latest Jobs At ABSA Tanzania – Ajira za Banki 2021
- 40 New Jobs at MOHCDGEC – Ajira Mpya Wizara Ya Afya 2021
- Latest Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
This position can be based at IJM Headquarters in the Washington, DC area or be based in the Asia Pacific Region. It reports to the Vice President, Global Brand & Communications.
Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
- Content Strategy: Develop and implement a cohesive strategy for sourcing content from the APAC region to drive IJM’s activation and advancement goals. This includes effectively matrixing across regional teams; mentoring country office staff in five field offices, four advancement offices and two regional hubs; and developing capacities to improve the storytelling pipeline.
- Story Development: Meet annual targets for global story needs, including traveling within the region to lead content development, innovating new and untold stories, and advising all advancement office teams globally on available story resources. Develop and continually improve processes around content gathering and dissemination.
- Regional/Global Expertise: Serve as “regional expert” to equip global staff with timely answers, program descriptions, media support, facts, stories, prayer content, key messaging, and other critical tools. Serve as “global liaison” and guide for the regional teams and local offices on global initiatives, regional crisis response, international media, and other major strategies. Manage international media engagements, in partnership with IJM’s Global Media team, advancement offices and field offices, as needed.
- Brand and Story Standards: Craft and maintain global standards for brand, messaging and storytelling, and serve as lead adviser and point of contact for regional staff to uphold these guidelines.
- Training & Development: Train and equip communications personnel in IJM’s international offices with various brand and communications standards and practices.
- Global Communications Leadership: Provide leadership and convene regional communications staff in sharing best practices and fostering collaboration on regional communications opportunities. Serve as IJM’s communications lead in the region and provide consulting expertise to country teams.
- Media & Crisis Communications. Assist in leading responses to international media inquiries, including trips to the field, interviews, and content collection. Also assist with crisis communications responses to situations in the region, as needed.
Requirements- Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field.
- Superb communication skills, with proven expertise in communicating complex ideas clearly for diverse audiences. Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
- Portfolio of excellent published written work that demonstrates creativity, ingenuity and insight.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in writing (news, feature stories and/or fundraising), internal messaging development, and editing.
- Demonstrated experience initiating, managing, executing and re-prioritizing simultaneous projects across cross-functional teams and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated experience working with international media and crafting responses, statements, and/or press releases. Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
- Proven ability to manage or coach teams remotely and cross-culturally.
- Proven ability to set and implement communications strategies and build consensus with high-level leaders.
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills and at least 1 year of experience living cross-culturally.
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem-solving.Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
What does IJM have to offer?
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Monthly commuter and parking benefits
- Generous 6% retirement contribution, Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
- Paid leave starting at 23 days,
- 11 holidays (plus early release the day prior), Jobs in Ghana 2021 – New IJM Jobs 2021
- Relocation reimbursement
- Daily, quarterly and annual community spiritual formation
- Robust staff care resources