Jobs Opportunities at Coca Cola Kwanza Limited 2022
Welcome to this important post. We will help you with all useful updates about Jobs Opportunities at Coca Cola Kwanza Limited 2022, Nafasi za kazi Coca Cola Tanzania, Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited Jobs 2022, Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited Careers. Check also: Latest Jobs Vacancies at Airtel Tanzania PLC 2022
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in PAC Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Regularory Affairs Specialist position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to PAC Director.
- Jobs Opportunities at Mzumbe University (MU) 2022
- Various Jobs Opportunities at PHSRF 2022
- Latest Job Vacancies at Maternity Africa 2022
- Jobs Opportunities at Taifa Gas Tanzania 2022
- Latest Jobs at SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania 2022
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the PAC Director to identify, prioritise and manage all key regulatory threats facing the business.
- Track and maintain a detailed awareness of the key regulatory issues facing the business, and support the development of strategic responses as required.
- Establish partnerships/ relationships with provincial regulatory authorities to deliver quantifiable commercial value.
- Monitor national, provincial and local legislation on an ongoing basis and regulatory requirements identified, prioritized and communicated to business issue owners:
- Each act affecting business tracked, monitored and reported
- All applicable municipality by-laws tracked and reported
- Proactive support of the mitigation plans
- Essential legislative and regulatory information obtained first hand through informal and formal stakeholder networks/relationships and relayed timeously back to the business.
- Recommend political, business and technical solutions/alternatives to drive and support business responses to regulatory developments.
- Proactive presence and involvement in industry fora to drive/shape regulatory and legislative developments.
- Input into the development of Stakeholder Engagement Strategy.
- Leverage existing relationships to develop partnerships to roll out country specific projects.
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a tertiary qualification in law, politics, public policy or humanities related degree. Should have a minimum of 5 years working experience in Public Policy. Prior working experience in a Public Affairs Department will be an added advantage. The applicant should have the ability to demonstrate high levels of interpersonal skills and good communication skills at all levels within and outside the organisation.