Jobs Opportunities at CVPeople Tanzania 2022
CVPeople Tanzania started in 2014 on a shoestring budget where it was part of the global franchise known as CVPeople Africa. CVpeople Tanzania provides Talent and Recruitment Services. See also How to Make Money From Home
After being part of the franchise for more than 6 years, CVPeople Tanzania ended its partnership with CVPeople Africa and now works independently and locally. Jobs Opportunities at CVPeople Tanzania
For more than 6 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
CVPeople Tanzania Jobs Description
Digital Marketing Executive
The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
Duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
Recommended for you
- Latest Job Opportunity at Coca Cola Kwanza 2022
- Jobs in south africa for foreigners 2022 | Best job sites in south africa 2022
- Latest Jobs Opportunities at NBC Bank 2022 | Various Jobs
CVPeople Tanzania Job opportunities Main Responsibilities
- Plans and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Implement and analyze performance metrics & provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Allocate marketing investments & Plan and direct marketing campaigns.
- Manage an organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind & Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Track the website traffic flow
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Evaluates emerging technologies & keep up to date with current digital trends
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Gather market intelligence in order to keep abreast of the trends and enhance competitive ability
Requirements Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and/or related field from a recognized University
- High computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages
Country Manager – Tanzania (Job Grade BL)
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the CEO and the Board of Directors, the CM shall Direct and control company operations thus optimize stakeholder value
Responsibilities of the Role
- In liaison with the CEO formulate and implement company policy while ensuring compliance to legal guidelines
- In liaison with the CEO formulate and implement quality business strategy
- Lead, motivate and enhance employee engagement thus realize high performance
- Oversee company operational efficiency while keeping the human factor in perspective
- Maintain deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the CEO and the Board of Directors
- Premised on the industry, the bearer of this position may be called to work over the weekends and at odd hours Person’s Specifications
- Prudent manager and an inspirational leader
- Business mindset with ability to see the big picture in a variety of settings
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management planning (PMP)
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and proven problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Minimum degree level in related field.