Jobs Opportunities at Mzumbe University (MU) 2022
Welcome to this important post. We will help you with all useful updates about Jobs Opportunities at Mzumbe University (MU) 2022, Nafasi za kazi Mzumbe University, mzumbe Jobs in Tanzania, Mzumbe University New Jobs Opportunities. Check also: Latest Jobs at SOS Children & Villages Tanzania 2022
Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act No 9 of 2001. As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years’ experience of training in the Administration of Justice, Business Management, Public Administration, Accountancy, Finance, Political Science and Good Governance.
- Latest Jobs at SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania 2022
- Jobs Opportunities at Taifa Gas Tanzania 2022
- Latest Job Vacancies at TOL Gases Ltd 2022
- Jobs Opportunities at NBC Bank Tanzania 2022
On behalf of Mzumbe University (MU), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 2 vacant posts mentioned below.
POST: TUTORIAL ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – 2 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- To understudy Senior Members, including attending lectures and seminars, tutorials and practical training;
- To conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals;
- To assist in research, consultancy and outreach activities;
- To perform any other duties that may assigned by the supervisor.
- This is a training post; the successful candidate will be required to undergo a Master’s Degree training programme;
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management from accredited and recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5.0 or its equivalent. In additional a candidate must have scored a B+ in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)