KCB Tanzania Careers | KCB Bank Tanzania Jobs 2022 is now opened for all who passionate to work with KCB Bank located in Dar es salaam.
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is one of the twenty-nine banks licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country’s banking regulator.
Job Title: Head of Legal and Company Secretary
Reporting to the Country Managing Director, this is a key role that sits in the Country Leadership Team. The role will provide overall strategic leadership. In addition, the role will be responsible for ensuring that business complies with relevant legislation and regulations, and keeps Board members informed of their legal and governance responsibilities. This role serves as the Business’ named representative on legal documents, and is responsible for ensuring that the business and its Board Directors operate within the legal framework of the country.
Read also: Nafasi za Kazi Madukani 2022
Key Responsibilities : KCB Tanzania Careers
- Advise the Managing Director and the Board of Directors and management on the issues of law, compliance, corporate governance and legal framework of governing banking industry.
- Manage shareholders register, communicate with them as well as ensure that dividends are paid.
- Maintain company records, such as lists of directors, shareholders, and annual records.
- Manage Legal and Regulatory Risks of the Bank.
- Manage and maintain the Board calendar and ensure that all Board and Committee meetings are held in timely manner.
- Organize, prepare Agendas for and taking minutes of the Board meetings, Board Committees meetings, Annual General meetings and Excom meetings
- Maintain statutory books, including register of members, directors and secretaries.
- Manage correspondences, collate information, write reports, ensure Board decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Identify key legal risks and their mitigation to promote KCBT business objective and sustainability.
- Manage litigation and associated costs.
Requirements: KCB Bank Tanzania Jobs 2022
The successful applicant should have the following minimum qualifications and experience
- A minimum University Degree in Bachelor of Laws.
- Master’s Degree in business related fields will be added advantage.
- Professional qualifications as an Advocate.
- A Minimum of 8 years’ experience in legal as Company Secretary and 7 years’ experience General Banking.
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, mentor and develop Teams.
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated creativity and analytical ability
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Check also: Best Jobs In Tanzania 2022