KUCCPS Driver Jobs in Kenya 2021, kuccps jobs 2021, Driver jobs in Kenya 2021, UN driver jobs in Kenya, Latest driver jobs in Nairobi, NGO driver jobs, Personal driver jobs in Kenya, Ngo driver, KUCCPS Driver Jobs in Kenya 2021, kuccps jobs 2021, Driver jobs in Kenya 2021, UN driver jobs in Kenya, Latest driver jobs in Nairobi, NGO driver jobs, Personal driver jobs in Kenya, Ngo driver jobs in Kenya 2021 jobs in Kenya 2021. Check also: Jobs at Bugando Medical Center (BMC) 2021
KUCCPS Driver Jobs in Kenya 2021
The job holder is responsible for providing safe, courteous and coordinated movement of staff, visitors and other stakeholders to authorised destinations .
also to ensure the security and safe transfer of goods they transport and assigned vehicles.
You may interested for:-
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- How to Register in Ajira Portal 2021 | Kujisajili na Ajira Portal
- How to Login in ARIS DUCE 2021 | Duce Timetable 2021
- TRAFFIC WWF Jobs 2021 | Finance and Administrative Officer
- ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
Key Responsibilities – Driver jobs in kenya
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure and other related routine checks;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
Minimum Requirements – Driver jobs
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its equivalent;
- Have a valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle;
- Should Have a Defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its
- from a recognized Institution.
- Have passed Occupational Trade Test I/II/III for Drivers;
- Have attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Have Attended a Refresher Course for drivers at Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution; and
- Have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘KUCCPS Driver Jobs in Kenya 2021’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-08-12’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Jobwikis – Ajira Portal | Ajira yako | Nafasi za kazi | Online jobs | Tamisemi | Ajira leo | Ajira Mpya, Jobs In Tanzania 2021’ same_as = ‘www.jobwikis.com’ logo_id = ‘3916’ street_address = ‘Nairobi’ address_locality = ‘Nairobi’ address_region = ‘Nairobi’ postal_code = ‘00100’ address_country = ‘Kenya’ currency_code = ‘USD’ quantitative_value = ‘500’ base_salary = ‘MONTH’ css_class = ” ][/sc_fs_job]