Welcome to this important post. We will help you with all useful updates about aga khan foundation jobs 2022, aga khan jobs tanzania, aga khan foundation tanzania address, Ajira Aga Khan Foundation, Nafasi za kazi Aga Khan Foundation. Check also: Latest Job Vacancies at Qatar Airways Tanzania 2022
Latest Job Opportunities at The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) 2022
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF), alongside its sister AKDN agencies, has implemented innovative, community-driven solutions to development challenges for over 50 years. It brings together human, financial and technical resources to address some of the challenges faced by the poorest and most marginalised communities in the world.
You may also apply:
- Jobs Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Limited 2022
- Latest Job Vacancies at PWC Tanzania 2022
- Call For Oral Interview at TRA 2022 | Tanzania Revenue Authority
- Latest Job Vacancies at ICAP Tanzania 2022
Special emphasis is placed on investing in human potential, expanding opportunity and improving the overall quality of life, especially for women and girls. It works primarily in six areas: Agriculture and Food Security; Economic Inclusion; Education; Early Childhood Development; Health and Nutrition; and Civil Society.
Key responsibilities : Ajira Aga Khan Foundation
- Lead and manage high-quality and effective procurement of project goods and services.
- Work with project team to generate annual procurement plans and track its implementation regularly
- Facilitate and take lead in ensuring that all procurements are adhering to AKF Policies and procedures, Donor standards and Value for money
- Lead the process of sourcing credible suppliers and vendors for goods and services in close partnership with the Finance Office and Procurement Committees
- Lead negotiations with suppliers and vendors to ensure value-for-money, transparency, and efficiency.
- Act as the secretary to the Aga Khan Foundation tender committee for all project procurements
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance with the required policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly and quarterly procurement tracking and analytical reports that will reflect the actual status of procurement activities in terms of effectiveness and efficiency
- Facilitate acquisition of service providers and maintain an up-to-date list of prequalified vendors
- Provide technical support in developing procurement strategic plans and implementations
- Follow up and ensure that all vendors are paid on time
- Coordinate tender committee meetings, tender opening, Contract negotiations and manage all required documentations
- Prepare quality and timely bidding documents for procurement of goods, works non-consultancy and consultancy services
- Establish effective feedback and feedforward mechanism to requesting team, vendors, suppliers, contractors etc
- Maintain an up-to-date system on procurement activities
- Develop and maintain an up to date achieve of all key documents and files relevant to the organization both in soft copies and hard copies
- Liaises with the supplier and other stake holders to ensure timely delivery of goods and services as per contract and LPO’s.
- Participate in inducting new project staff on issues related to procurement
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills required
- Degree in Procurement /Procurement and Logistics management from reorganized institutions.
- Certified supplier professional (CSP) or equivalent qualification.
- Registered with procurement and supplies professional and technician Board.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar field and in a reputable organization, the experience of procurements in Donor funded projects will have added advantage.
- Basic knowledge on Finance will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks, demands and deadlines with a positive and constructive attitude under minimal supervision
- Have an excellent understanding of procurement of goods and services and experience in engaging with service providers and suppliers
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement legislation and best practice and develop new and innovative approaches
- Impeccable integrity and work ethics
- Intermediate Proficiency in the use of computer and online procurement applications e.g., Business Central, etc
- Ability to explain complex situations in simple terms (Communication)
- Personal commitment to working as reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and able to organise work effectively whilst being proactive and showing initiative and tenacity (achieving results)
- Commitment to the values of AKF and to its policy on equal opportunities, diversity, Inclusion and Accountability
- Ability to show logic and thinking through options before deciding on a course of action (thinking and understanding
aga khan foundation jobs 2022
Location: Dar es Salaam
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
AKF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Vulnerable Adults and Expects all Staff and Partners to Share this Commitment.” The Aga Khan Foundation is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (www.akdn.org
The deadline for applications is 29 March