Latest Job Vacancy at Brac Tanzania | PROCUREMENT OFFICER
BRAC is an award-winning international non-governmental development organisation, with the vision of a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to realise
their potential. Brac Tanzania Vacancies
BRAC is a leader in developing and implementing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes to assist poor and disadvantaged communities in low-income countries, including in conflictprone and post-disaster settings. It is an organisation of and for the people of the Global South, pioneering new development and social enterprise approaches to equip communities to achieve prosperity.
As well as being the world’s biggest NGO by number of staff and people directly reached, BRAC has regularly been ranked the number one NGO in the world by the Geneva-based NGO Advisor, an independent organisation committed to highlighting innovation, impact and governance in the non-profit sector. BRAC retained the top spot in 2020 among the top 500 NGOs for the fifth consecutive year.
Position : PROCUREMENT OFFICER
To provide efficient support and ensure success of the overall procurement & logistics activities in the MasterCard funded Project implemented by BRAC, while providing efficient utilization of resources in accordance with BRAC International Procurement Guidelines and Procedures.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Plan International 2022
- Nafasi za Kazi Halmashauri ya jiji la Arusha 2021 | Ajira Mpya Arusha 2021
RESPONSIBILITIES For Nafasi Ya Kazi Brac Tanzania
- To undertake procurement processes to acquire assets, goods, services and consultancies for the project
- Manage all procurement aspects pertaining to quality control, specification compliance, monitoring and verification of deliveries, plus timely delivery to the end user
- Ensure fairness in transparent bidding processes and effective competition, as well as best prices and best value for money in all procurement and logistics activities
- Establish proper recording and monthly reporting systems of all procurement activities inclusive of updated inventory
- Invoices submitted by suppliers, along with supporting documents, in respect of goods and services delivered or rendered are properly verified and submitted to the Finance Department
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to line supervisor for dissemination to stakeholders.
- Must have a degree from reputable institution in appropriate discipline including Procurement Management, Logistics and Supply, Operations Management, or Engineering
- Registered with appropriate professional body. Brac Tanzania Vacancies
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Planning skills including ability to work accurately and meet deadlines;
- Analytical skills: Ability to assess logistical problems and quickly develop realistic solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Negotiation skills;
- High degree of integrity and honesty; and
- Computer literate with effectively use of basic applications such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work experience of continuous practice of at least five years in procurement functions
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: CONTRACTUAL
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Candidate needs to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at: email@example.com
Application deadline: 9th April 2022