Latest Job Vacancy at FCS Trust Limited 2022 | Chief Executive Officer
Job Vacancy at FCS Trust Limited 2022 is a development agency specialized in the provision of advisory services in Tanzania. The company was incorporated in the year 2019 and offers a wide range of tailored tailored solutions for the development sector, spanning from strategy creation, grants management, capacity assessment and other consultancy services for civil society organisations.
The trust offers opportunities to create linkages and networks within the sector with access to hundreds of grassroot organisations across a vast array of thematic areas both on the mainland and Zanzibar.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to: The Board of Directors
Duty station: Dar es Salaam
The Chief Executive Officer provides leadership for all aspects of the company’s operations with an emphasis on long-term goals, growth, profit and return on investment.
FCS Trust Jobs Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that policies, contracts, procedures and regulations are developed, embedded, and followed by staff, contractors, agents, partners and clients.
- Manage revenue, expense, and external financing to maintain the consistence growth of the business.
- Act as the Company Secretary and support the Board of Directors with governance and related duties. This includes making sure the Board of Directors complies with its regulatory obligation in a timely and appropriate manner by observing transparency and accountability.
- Identify and pursue potential strategic investment opportunities.
- Assume a leadership role in decision making on projects and investments for the benefit of FCS TRUST.
- Create and maintain a team of professional (internal and external) to analyze and manage projects and investments.
- Leads projects and investment due diligence activities.
- Identify and follow-up on sources of financing.
- Work with professionals to structure and negotiate projects and investment transactions.
- Responsible for the oversight of the investment portfolio.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with legal and business ethics.
- Oversee all operations and business activities for the FCS TRUST.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and review of financial and non-financial reports.
- Refine products as a result of frequent interactions with customers.
- Ensure pro-active and collaborative external relationships with government, the development partners, the private sector, and civil society representatives.
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends.
Qualifications and work experience
- Possess a minimum of a master’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field:
- Proven of at least 5 years’ experience in management with for profit or social enterprises, fundraising and revenue generation:
- Leadership and soft skills, team building capabilities, professional ethics and utmost integrity are required;
- Experience on grants and project management, familiarity with consultancy sector in Tanzania would be an added advantage.
Attractive package offered.
Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
Mode of Application For Nafasi za kazi FCS Trust Limited
Interested candidates may send their applications with a comprehensive CV to the following address:
Chairperson of the Board
FCS TRUST LIMITED
7 Madai Crescent, Ada Estate, Plot No. 154
P.0. Box 7192
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 April 2022 by 4:30 pm.