Latest Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) 2021, Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five-year Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022. Check also: Latest Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) 2021
Latest Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) 2021
In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in Engineering and Maintenance section to accommodate the business needs. (Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL))
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is the national airline of Tanzania based in Dar es Salaam with its hub at Julius Nyerere International Airport.
The Company was established in 1977 following the dissolution of East African Airways and has been a member of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since its inception.
- New Jobs at Absa Bank Limited | Jobs in Kenya 2021
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
Following its establishment, ATCL has gone through a number of changes in its structure and ownership as a result of the Government’s efforts to ensure that the country owns a strong national airline.
The changes include partial privatization of ATCL in 2002 when the Government reduced its shareholding to 51 percent and entered into a partnership with South African Airways (SAA). The partnership ended in 2006 when the Government repurchased SAA shares to recapture its 100% ownership of ATCL. (Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL))
As the Government regained full ownership of ATCL, it invested heavily in the ATCL operations’ systems to enable ATCL operate efficiently again.
The Government efforts to rebuild ATCL, through various options, continued until 2016 when it decided to develop a specific program for revamping the ATCL. Nafasi za kazi Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
The ATCL revamping program included purchasing of six new aircraft between 2016 and 2018, payment of debts and provision of Startup capital, improvement and modernization of business systems. (Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL))
ATCL now has a total of eight aircrafts in its fleet; Four Dash 8-Q400, two Airbus A220-300 and two Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. There are plans to integrate the Dash 8-Q300 that is in maintenance into the current fleet taking the total to 9 aircrafts by June 2020.
An additional Dash 8-Q400 is expected to be delivered in June 2020 and two more Airbus A220-300 are expected to be delivered by July 2021 taking the total number of aircrafts to twelve. Nafasi za kazi Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
With improved fleet, ATCL is confident to regain its position as a serious competitor in the air transport market. The ongoing ATCL fleet and network expansion program include more destinations in Africa and Asia and new destination in Europe and US.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:
Nafasi za kazi Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Form IV Certificate with a Diploma in Secretarial Studies. Nafasi za kazi Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Must have passed Shorthand and Hatimkato 80 -100 w.p.m
- Must have attended Management Development Course for Executive Assistants Level I or relevant qualifications
- Hands on Working experience of not less than five (5) years in a reputable organization
- Outstanding command in communication both in English and Kiswahili (writing and speaking)
- Candidates with a strong background in working in competitive business environment with heavy administrative workload as well as handling Senior Executives will be given preference. (Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL))
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing assistance to top executives of the Company
- Assisting in co-ordinating secretarial functions with other departments.
- Typing letters and other documents. Nafasi za kazi Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Undertaking routine correspondence with prior approval of his/her senior.
- Arranging meetings and appointment schedules for the Senior Executives.
- Assisting in drafting and proof- reading reports and write-ups for the executives.
- Coordinate official appointments and travel arrangements
- Deals with confidential matters in the office of the Executives.
- Keep record of events and documents
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by his/her senior. (Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL))
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates/licenses. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs. (Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL))
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other fact/information on application shall warrant legal consequences. Nafasi za kazi Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
The application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of issue of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 April 2021