Latest Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma 2021, TANROADS on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard. Check also: New Jobs at GFA Consulting Group 2021
Latest Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma 2021
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma)
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- New Jobs at Mdundo Tanzania | Jobs in Tanzania 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
POSITION TITLE JOB TITLE: LABORATORY ASSISTANT (ONE) 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection of material samples from various construction sites.
- Investigation of borrow-pits. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma)
- Making sure that laboratory equipment are well taken care of.
- Make timely reports on equipments that need repair and or maintenance.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Holder of form IV Certificate
- Trade test Mil from a recognized institution. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma)
- At least two (2) years experience in material laboratory testing.
- Must be computer literate,
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language.
- Age limit not above 45 years.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
POSITION TITLE: HIGHWAY ENGINEER (1 POST)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in civil or highway engineering or equivalent from any recognized higher Learning Institution/colleges. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma 2021)
- Must be Registered with EFB a professional Engineer
- A postgraduate qualification in highway engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/PPRA Condition of contract is an added advantage
- Computer literate;
- At least 10 years of cumulative experience related to road design and contraction.
- (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma 2021)
- Served in similar Capacity for at least three (3) projects of construction roads of similar magnitude and complexity in Sub-Sahara Countries for the last ten (10) Years
- Shall comprise road surveys, construction of pavement structure, measuring of quantities and management of site operation.
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Fluent in English Language
- Should be 35 years of age or above. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma 2021)
POSITION TITLE: Works Inspection – Road Works (1 POST)
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma)
- Must be registered as a Graduate/Professional Engineering with ERB
- A National Form IV/VI certificate.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age Limit: 25 years and above
- He/she must have a minimum of three (03) years of specific experience related to road design and construction. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma 2021)
- He/she must have served as a Works Inspector or an equivalent Capacity on at least Three (3) years in road construction projects of similar magnitude and complexity.
MODES OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 19th April 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address. (Jobs at TANROADS Kigoma 2021)
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 April 2021 at 16:00 Hrs