Latest Jobs at USAID | Maintenance Inspector (Facilities Assistant) 2021,Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania, USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. Check also:New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
Latest Jobs at USAID | Maintenance Inspector (Facilities Assistant) 2021
The purpose of foreign aid should be ending the need for its existence, and we provide development assistance to help partner countries on their own development journey to self-reliance – looking at ways to help lift lives, build communities, and establish self-sufficiency.
- University of Mpumalanga Online Application 2022
- Online Jobs in Kenya for Form Four Leavers 2021
- Check Matokeo ya Form six 2021
- Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC | Ajira Mpya 2021
- Post Jobs Free 2021 – Read how to Post
U.S. MISSION DAR ES SALAAM SOLICITTION ANNOUNCEMENTA
The U.S. Mission in Dar es Salaam is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position identified below at the United States Agency for international Development (USAID).
- (Latest Jobs at USAID, Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania)
Solicitation No.: 72062121R10010
Position Title: Maintenance Inspector (Facilities Assistant)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021
- The incumbent advices the senior management, on the Executive Office contracting actions for architecture/engineering and design/build activities, to include office space utilization and residential properties.
- The incumbent is responsible for maintaining the standard office building and residential properties condition and liaise with the office of Facilities Maintenance (FM) for any subsequent maintenance actions.
- The incumbent advises the USAID/Tanzania EXO on annual capital repair and improvement project requirements and prepares project requests for submission to M/MS/OMD.
- The incumbent is responsible for drafting funds request memos, for clearance and submission, concerning renovation projects in need of funding. (Latest Jobs at USAID, Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania)
- The incumbent is responsible for timely submission of USAID facilities and related inventory reports to Washington.
- The incumbent prepares and maintain progression inspection and maintenance schedule.
- The incumbent is responsible for USAID owned properties maintenance inspection, and facilitation of subsequent work-order submission.
- The incumbent keep track of facilities maintenance work-order requests for USAID owned
and leased properties.
- The incumbent is responsible for review of office space utilization, and provide recommendations to responsible office management. (Latest Jobs at USAID, Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania)
- The incumbent is responsible for monitoring the implementation of construction and renovation projects, contract progress against requirements and deliverables, and reporting progress and performance shortfalls, providing professional corrective actions recommendations.
- On as needed bases, the incumbent may participate in the Technical Evaluation Committees for technical proposals and solicitations review, and provide recommendations on engineering accuracy and technical adequacy, for USAID related facilities and residential properties renovation contracting process.
- The incumbent coordinates with the FM, and oversees USAID/Tanzania office and residential properties renovation and maintenance projects. (Latest Jobs at USAID, Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania)
- The incumbent prepares statement of works for USAID owned residential properties and office renovation, in coordination with the FM Engineer.
- Provide escort to contractors working at USAID office space and residential properties.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: At least two years of full-time post-secondary study at college or university in one or more of the following; civil, mechanical, electrical, or related engineering field.. (Latest Jobs at USAID, Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania)
- Prior Work Experience: At least three years of progressively responsible experience in related engineering work with government, non-governmental institutions, public/private companies, donor/non-governmental organization, or diplomatic missions is required
- Post-Entry Training: On-the-job orientation and the position related training. CCNPSCs may participate in temporary duty (TDY) travel to USAID/Washington and other Missions in order to participate in the Foreign Service National Fellowship Program described in ADS 495maa.
- Language Proficiency: Level 4 (Fluent) English and Level 4 in one of the official local languages, both oral and written, is required. (Latest Jobs at USAID, Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania)
- Job Knowledge: Must be familiar with – U.S., and International building codes requirements, USAID guiding Automated Directives; understanding of design, construction, and maintenance procedures; common safety protocols including the Embassy Safety, Health and Environment Management (SHEM) program; Professional knowledge of electrical, mechanical, civil engineering concepts, principles, and practices applicable to a full range of duties concerned with the design, layout, construction, and maintenance of facilities
- Skills and Abilities: Precise and concise English writing skills, self-starter, ability to understand engineering and architectural plans, the building schematics, handle multi-tasking and complicated projects. Proficient with AutoCAD software. Local driving license is required. (Latest Jobs at USAID, Usaid Tanzania jobs 2021, USAID Tanzania)
HOW TO APPLY – USAID Tanzania
Effective immediately only online applications will be accepted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants MUST follow instructions in the solicitation on the website:
Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: April 12, 2021