Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC | Ajira Mpya 2021, Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC is a fast-growing Strategic bank for lower end market of the financial sector. Check also:Post Jobs Free 2021 Read how to Post
Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC | Ajira Mpya 2021
The bank listed with Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) through Enterprise Growth Market (EGM). The bank operates three branches and 16 Financial Service Centres located in six regions (Dar es Salaam, Coast, Lindi, Mtwara, Morogoro and Tanga) and the Island of Zanzibar. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian who has passion for financial inclusion and economic transformation to fill in the vacant position of Head of Internal Audit. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- 14 New Jobs at Exim Bank Tanzania
- Latest Jobs at KEMRI & Laboratory Technician | Jobs in Kenya 2021
- New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) 2021
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
- New ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
POSITION: Head of Audit
The head of Internal Audit functionary report to the Board Audit Committee Specific areas of responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance and direction in the Risk -based Annual Audit process and prepare draft audit plans for discussion, review, and approval by the Board. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
- Advice bank’s management on the formulation of risk management strategies and policies for all operations of the bank with the view of ensuring that management policies adequately mitigate the risk identified.
- Provide reports of audit findings trends to bank’s management and Board Audit Committee.
- Coordinate, monitor, facilitate compliance with existing banking laws and regulations together implementing a system to track the implementation of both Internal and external audit recommendation.
- Ensure effective engagement with the bank’s Board Audit Committee on the performance of the audit function. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC).
People Management and capacity building
- Participate in the recruitment of Audit staff and ensure effective performance management of the department. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
- Provide capacity building to management of the bank and Audit team regarding the role of Internal Audit in Risk Management and in the bank’s Risk based integrated audit approach from time to time.
- Guide and supervise the Audit team in executing risk based integrated audits. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
Quality Assurance & other duties
- Perform quality reviews of audit assignments and provide guidance to the auditors regarding: National and international internal audit standards to be observed and maintained. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
- Support management during preparation of external audit
- Ensure compliance to established risk management framework inclusive of policies, procedures and controls. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
- Ensure compliance with BOT regulations, guidelines, notices and any other statutory requirements.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
The Ideal Candidate Must have:
- University graduate in Accounting Full Accounting qualifications CPA.
- Have auditing experience of over five years preferably in Microfinance Institutions, Banks and other financial institution
- Good comprehension of Microfinance business and its related internal control systems is desirable
- Master’s Degree in related field will be an added advantage. (Latest Jobs at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC)
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should submit application letters with support documents in PDF to;
email@example.com or physical deliver application to our head office: Kiungani Street, Mkunazini Building-Second Floor, Dar Es Salaam. All letters should be addressed to the Managing Director.