Are you searching for LM International Job Vacancies, July 2023, LM International Tanzania Vacancies, Nafasi za kazi LM International, LM International Jobs in Tanzania.
LM International is a non-profit faith-based global Swedish foundation working for sustainable poverty alleviation from a human rights perspective. We are committed to drive transformative and innovative change in the thematic areas of economic empowerment and accountability, health, education, and WASH.
Read also: Airtel Tanzania Job Vacancy, July 2023
LM International operate in about 25 countries and 4 regions (Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East) with a focus on fragile states and triple nexus contexts. Since 1958, the foundation has built up enduring local, national, regional, and global partnerships around the world. Our vision is “Dignified Life – Sustainable World” and our mission is to “to save lives and empower people”.
Our Vision is a “Dignified life – sustainable world” and our Mission is “To save lives and empower people”. We operate in about 25 Countries and four regions (Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East) with a focus on fragile states and triple nexus contexts.
LM International, Tanzania programme is a registered international NGO under the Non-governmental Organization Act, 2002. In execution of its objectives or in its structural organization or in all its activities, LM International Tanzania programme always in all its senses and meanings, a non-profit, non-discriminatory, non-governmental, non-political, and charitable organization for the purpose and objectives specified in its constitution. In all its decision and implementation of all its activities, LM is guided and bounded by the vision, Mission, and core values.
Job Title: Project Officer
Job Locations: Dodoma and Mpanda, Tanzania
Reporting to: Programme Manager
General Job Description
Under the supervision of the Programme Manager, the Inclusive Education Officer, will oversee the implementation of LM International Tanzania Program of Inclusive education in Dodoma and Mpanda respectively.
The officer will be the contact person in the district and shall ensure proper coordination and collaboration with relevant stakeholders. He/she shall also ensure that the project is implemented as planned and oversee the MEAL system to maintain overview on the progress of the project, ensuring learning and continuous improvement.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To build the connection and partnership at the local government authorities
- Organise the digital learning after school activities.
- Build the capacity of teachers and parents to encourage them on continuous learning and innovation.
- Ensure the digital leaning tools are in good condition and working.
- Monitoring the performance of the project .
Qualification and Experience:
- The candidate should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Education, gender, social science, administration/management, monitoring and evaluation and relevant fields. Certificate in Inclusive/Special Needs Education and Post graduate degree in any of those fields will be an added advantage is an added advantage.
- The applicant should have at least 3 years’ experience working in programme implementation with a clean record of unquestionable integrity. Previous experience with NGO work will be highly preferred.
- The applicant should have excellent computer skills (including Ms Word, Ms Windows, Ms Excel, e-mail and internet).
Personal skills and attributes:
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and ability to build positive relationships with staff, partners, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent in communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good time management and organization skills
- Self-disciplined, high level of integrity, honest, highly organised and ability to work independently.
- Ability to improvise and be innovative.
- High level of flexibility, adaptive and innovative.
Starting date: 1st August 2023
Terms of Service: The employment will be contractual for one year with a possibility of renewal with a 3-months’ probation period.
Application procedures | LM International Job Vacancies
Candidates should submit their application via email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use reference code ‘Project Officer’ in the email subject line.
Please provide the following when applying for this post: (1) Cover letter (one page) explaining your motivation for seeking this position and your experience; (2) Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages) that contains details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, contact details and names of three references.
LM international Tanzania is sensitive to equal employment rights for all. So, so we are particularly encouraging women and People with Disability to apply.
Closing date: Thursday, 25th July 2023 at 11:50 pm
NB: LM International Tanzania Country Office does not refund any expenses in connection with interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visiting address: TCRS Building, Plot Number 436, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Phone: +255 784 445 394 Email: email@example.com Website: www.lminternational.org