Are you searching for Muhimbili National Hospital Job Vacancies, June 2023, Nafasi za kazi Muhimbili National Hospital, job opportunities at muhimbili national hospital, ajira portal, jobs at muhimbili.
Muhimbili National Hospital is a 1500-bed public teaching hospital located in Upanga West ward of Ilala District in Dar es Salaam Region of Tanzania. It is the national referral hospital as well as academic and research facility for the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences.
POST: ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II – 46 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assess patients’ conditions and identify their needs;
- To ensure treatments are carried out as prescribed and observe any side effects;
- To follow hospital policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs (with specific observation to DDA drugs);
- To maintain personal contact with patients, their relatives and visitors to the patient’s quality of life, and the good standing of the hospital;
- To ensure the safe care and custody of patient’s property in accordance with the hospital policy;
- To ensure that Health and Safety of the clients are maintained at work by abiding to the Infection prevention and control principles;
- To maintain a professional friendly atmosphere and create a dignified Environment;
- To perform any other duty assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience | Muhimbili National Hospital Job Vacancies
- Holder of Diploma in Nursing from a recognized Institution who has been registered by the Nursing and Midwives Council and must have a valid practicing license.
REMUNERATION: AS PER MNH SALARY SCALE