In this post, you will get all information about New Jobs at Dangote Cement 2022, Nafasi Mpya za Kazi Dangote Careers, dangote careers login, dangote cement tanzania, dangote cement recruitment 2022, workable dangote.
Read also: 588 Jobs at Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Positions: Medical Officer
- Sensa 2022 Salary scale and Ratiba ya sensa
- Majina ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF File NBS
- www tamisemi go tz ajira 2022/2023 | TAMISEMI go tz login
- Matokeo Ya Usaili Ajira Za Sensa PDF | Census Interview Results
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
Serve as an advisor on health issues and disease control, provide medical support, discover inconsistencies and investigate problems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities : Dangote Careers
- Coordinate all activities in dispensary and ensure compliance of other stuff members.
- Taking the active role in overseeing the medical care of patients.
- Ensure consistent and accurate documentation of medical records for all patient. This helps accumulation and organization of important clinical data that is vital to provide comprehensive medical care to patient.
- Provide standard consultation and service to all patients
- Technical skills to review and oversee health records
- Hold the effective leadership skills to guide an entire healthcare team and implement valid action plans.
- Perform any other duties as may assigned by Senior.
- Bachelor of degree in Medicine
- At least Six (6) years of experience in the field.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to understand, recall information and perform activity with proficiency
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Teamwork and coordination skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Excellence communication (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development.