Table of Contents
In this post, you will get all information about Nafasi za kazi ADEM, Job Vacancies at ADEM 2022, ADEM Vacancies.
Read also: 15 Job Vacancies Dodoma at MPWAPWA District Council 2022
ADEM Jobs in Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi ADEM 2022
The Agency for the Development of Educational Management (ADEM) is an Executive Agency inaugurated under the Executive Agencies Act, Cap.245. ADEM is mandated in improving education management in Tanzania through provision of training, research and consultancy services.
- 36 Job Vacancies at CAWM MWEKA 2022
- 67 Job Vacancies at RUWASA 2022
- Job Vacancies at Sumait University 2022
- Ratiba Azam Sports Federations Cup 2021/2022
On behalf of The Agency for the Development of Educational Management, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (52) vacant posts. Read full details of vacancies from the PDF Document here below:
GENERAL CONDITIONS For Nafasi za kazi ADEM
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;