In this post, you will get all information about Nafasi za kazi AICC Arusha, AICC Vacancies, nafasi za kazi zilizotangazwa leo arusha, aicc address, aicc arusha address, aicc portal.
The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) is a government Institution established by
Act No. 17 of 1969 by a Presidential Order through Government Notice number 115, published
on 25th August, 1978.
The Centre was established to manage and control the Headquarters’ complex of the defunct East African Community and all other premises and lands in Arusha which belonged to the defunct East African Community.
It also owns Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre as per Arusha International Conference Centre (Establishment) (Amendment) Order of 2014, dated 19th March, 2014; and to provide facilities and services on the complex for purposes of conferences, meetings, seminars etc.through competitive and fair-trade practices.
Nafasi za kazi AICC Arusha
On behalf of the Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC), Public Service Recruitment
Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (26) vacant posts
- ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II – 5 POSTS
- NURSE II – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT SUPPLIES OFFICER II – 1 POST
- RADIOGRAPHIC TECHNICIAN II – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER II – 2 POSTS
- RECORD MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II (Health) – 3 POSTS
- LABARATORY TECHNICIAN II – 2 POSTS
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN II – 2 POSTS
- LAUNDERER II – 1 POST
- NURSE ANESTHETIST II – 1 POST
- TECHNICIAN II (CIVIL) –1POST
- TECHNICIAN II (PLUMBER) – 1 POST
- ARTISAN II (Plumber) – 2 POSTS
- ARTISAN II (Carpentry) – 1 POST
- DRIVER II – 2 POSTS