In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancy at Airtel Tanzania PLC 2022, Nafasi za kazi Airtel Tanzania, airtel tanzania jobs 2022, airtel tanzania careers.
Nafasi za kazi Airtel Tanzania 2022
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a Credit Control Reconciliation Executive. The role reports to the Billing Collection & Retention Manager in Customer Experience Department. The Incumbent will be responsible to ensure timely resolution of customer billing disputes to speed up collection from business customers so as to reduce bad debt exposure and improve cash flow.
- 1241 Job Vacancies at Prison Army 2022 Tanzania
- 110 Job Vacancies at Tanzania Forest Services (TFS) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at BRAC Tanzania 2022
- 500 Job Vacancies at GSM Galco Limited 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the Business customers’ outstanding balances and their aging.
- Critical analysis on outstanding balances aging more than 60 Days to determine accounts with disputes
- Understanding disputes account by account through the Credit Control, KAM and direct contact with the customer.
- Reconciling each account in collaboration with Credit Control, KAM and Customer (Finance team).
- Visiting debtors, when necessary, to resolve disputes.
- Aligning with the CC on the reconciled outstanding for preparation of CN(Credit Notes)
- Collaborate with debt collectors and credit reference bureaus to improve collections
- Follow up with the bank credits from the Finance Department
- Ensure correct and timely booking and allocation of the bank credits; should work hand in hand with the posting executive and Credit Control.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure all bank credits are identified (Non identified Bank Credits)
- Daily reconciliation of the bank credits against booking and posted payments.
- Ensuring full compliance to Airtel’s dunning and credit policy by working hand in hand with the dunning controller in CX Dep’t.
- Preparation of the reconciliation and dispute reports to monitor its progress on a daily basis.
- Circulation of the knock off report on a daily basis to the Credit Control team to identify pending postings.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or any other Related
- CPA (T) Will be an added advantage
- 3-4 years’ experience in credit control / handling receivables/ Finance
- Good administrative and proficiency in Ms Office (Excel, Power point, Word)
- Numeric skills
- Data Analysis and Trending skills
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
The deadline for the Application is 5:00 PM on 12th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.