Temporary Driver Job Opportunities at Ardhi University 2021, Driver Jobs Tanzania, Ardhi University Jobs Vacancies, Employment Opportunities at Ardhi University, Nafasi za kazi Ardhi University, Ardhi University Jobs. Check also: Job Opportunity at AWF Tanzania 2021
Temporary Driver Job Opportunities at Ardhi University 2021
Ardhi University has vacant positions in the Administrative cadre of Drivers on temporary basis. The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, qualifications and experience for the position as indicated below;Nafasi za kazi Ardhi University
You may also apply:
- Job Vacancies at CCBRT 2021 | CCBRT Tanzania Jobs 2021
- Transfer Vacancies at NIMR 2021 | NIMR Tanzania Jobs 2021
- Job Opportunities at WWF 2021 | Drivers 3 Positions
- Drivers 28 positions at Deloitte 2021 | Deloitte Tanzania Jobs 2021
- Call For Interview at Kinondoni Municipal Council 2021
POSITION TITLE:DRIVER III (2 positions
- Holder of Form IV Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English, plus a valid Class C Driving Licence and working experience of at least three years in a similar position. Must also possess Trade Test Grade III in Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Driver Grade III Certificate from a recognised Institutions such as NIT or VETA
- Drives University vehicles.
- Maintains logbooks.
- Ensures safe-keeping of the vehicle and its tools.
- Maintains disciplined behaviour, smartness and proper conduct in rendering services.
- Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle and tools. Driver Jobs Tanzania
- Reports promptly any defects or problems detected in the vehicle.
- Performs messengerial duties such as dispatching documents/letters and collecting mail.
- Checks validity of insurance, TLB, Plying fees, etc and reports the same to the Transport Officer for necessary action.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Salary Scale: PGSS 1.1
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Duration: Six (6) months contract.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- All academic awards should be from recognized Institutions.
- All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
- Three names of referees and complete addresses (one should be working in the Public Service);Current CV
- Age limit: Not above 45 years
- Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than 8th December, 2021.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
(Planning, Finance and Administration)
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.