In this post, you will get all information about New Jobs at CRDB Bank Plc 2022 | Digital Delivery Manager, Nafasi za Kazi CRDB Job Vacancies 2022, CRDB internship 2022, CRDB careers.
Read also: 588 Jobs at Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Career Opportunities: Digital Delivery Manager.
The role holder will drive forward and deliver outcome-focused digital and systems change across the organisation. The Delivery Manager will lead on the delivery of all digital development as well as technical systems development to support CRDBs business objectives.
They will work closely with internal resource and third-party partners to ensure business requirements are understood, supplier resources are committed to delivery and projects are kept on track.
Key Responsibilities : CRDB Job Vacancies 2022
- Leads product delivery from value discovery to value delivery to overall success.
- Observes, learns about, contacts and analyzes end users of the product.
- Works with multiple stakeholders to understand the requirements and constraints for building the product.
- Creates, maintains and prioritizes the product backlog.
- Specifies acceptance criteria for each functional specification.
- Facilitates release planning with key invested stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains a relationship with the stakeholders.
- Tracks and measures product progress.
- Coaches’ development and design teams with detailed guidance during the product development.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills.
- Bsc in Computer Science/Engineering or other related Discipline
- Project Management qualification (Agile, PMP,Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent)
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- 5+ years in an equivalent role, with responsibility for digital solutions delivery
- Experience of managing third parties through the full project delivery lifecycle
- Experience in managing cross-functional delivery teams including remote/offsite and external resources
- Experience in matrix-managing delivery resources
- Demonstrable experience with introducing agile and lean practices into an organisation
- Has a deep knowledge of and leads on a range of agile and lean tools and techniques, with an ability to coach within and outside of the team
- Familiarity with a range of agile toolsets
- Understanding of web application architecture and public cloud infrastructure
- Able to build successful delivery teams and understand team styles and how people work together
- Able to maintain, influence and motivate a team
- Able to ensure the team is transparent and that the work is understood externally
- Able to create an open and collaborative environment to work in, be flexible, adaptable and have a willingness to learn
- Able to help teams maintain a focus on delivery whilst being aware of the importance of professional development.
- Able to navigate and negotiate around obstacles, does not shy away from difficult conversations
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality customer service.
- Open, consultative and enjoys working with others
- Hands on practical approach
- Positive approach even when experiencing set backs
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to workload.
NOTE: Application deadline is on 12th August 2022.