In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancies at DCB Commercial Bank Plc 2022, nafasi za kazi dcb bank 2022, dcb bank careers, dcb bank tanzania branches, dcb bank mikopo, dcb commercial bank plc dar es salaam.
DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a private commercial bank dedicated at uplifting the standard of living of low, middle income people in Tanzania for more than 20 years now.
- Various Job Vacancies at Air Tanzania (ATCL) 2022
- 60 Job Vacancies UTUMISHI at CBE 2022
- Job Vacancy at RedGold Dar Es Salaam Branch 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Sea Cliff Resort and Spa Zanzibar 2022
In 2008 it became the first bank to be listed in the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). The Bank has a total of 9 branches, with 8 branches in Dar es Salaam and 1 branch in the city of Dodoma.
In line with the current strategy, we are looking to recruit a dynamic and innovative Head of Personal Banking with outstanding integrity and good record of achieving growth, maintaining sustainability and enforcing accountability.
The Head of Personal Banking should possess excellent communication skills with a solid knowledge of banking processes. sales and customer service experience. Expertise in managing personal, micro and small business accounts and building long-term relationships with customers.
Key Responsibilities: Nafasi za Kazi DCB Bank 2022
- Developing, executing and monitoring strategic and tactical business plan;
- Developing and document work plans and ensure timely implementation and evaluation of the plans and projects;
- Using data to determine who to partner with, and where to establish service outlets and place agents;
- Maintaining quality service to customers and ensuring attaining of a positive and high net promoter score;
- Implementing effective customer retention and loyalty programs;
- Ensuring all support systems and infrastructures are maintained and are being utilized optimally;
- Periodically reviewing and amending existing policies, operational systems, procedures to ensure strong internal controls;
- Identifying operational and other risks in the function and ensure they are mitigated;
- Developing strong service-based culture teams;
- Identifying skills needed and facilitate continuous training to enhance productivity.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in any business-related field; Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Five years’ sales experience in financial services with extensive knowledge of persona banking products;
- Credit analysis and effective communication skills;
- Ability build and maintain strong relationship with customers, partners and agents.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number DCB-COM-06/2022 on the subject of the email.
To be considered, applications MUST be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 01 Jul 2022.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.