Job Opportunities at MPWAPWA District Council | Watendaji
Nafasi za Kazi Halmashauri ya Wilaya Mpwapwa District is one of the seven districts of the Dodoma Region of Tanzania. It is bordered to the north by Kongwa District (site of the failed British groundnut scheme), to the east by Morogoro Region, to the south by Iringa Region, and to the west by Chamwino District. Its district capital is the town of Mpwapwa.
Executive Director of Mpwapwa District Council after receiving an employment permit with Ref. FA.170 / 360/01 / “A” / 29 dated 15/03/2022 from the Permanent Secretary Office of the President Public Service Management and Good Governance Announces All Citizens of Tanzania Required to apply vacancies as follows:
Read carefully all currently available jobs descriptions by downloading PDF File attached below….
General Information For Nafasi za Kazi Halmashauri ya Wilaya Mpwapwa
- Applicant to be a Tanzanian citizen who is not older than 45 years and not less than 18 years old
- Be willing to work anywhere (Mpwawa District Council Villages)
- The letter should be accompanied by a personal profile of the most recent applicant (Curriculum Vitae).
- Applicants must attach copies of the following certificates displayed on the application form: Form Four or Six Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- Temporary results will not be accepted
- Applicants should have the qualifications and experience mentioned in this Job Announcement
- Two recent passport size
- Applicants for special groups are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with external Form Four and Six certificates will be required to be certified by NACTE
- The application letter will need to be written in Swahili or English
All applications should be sent through:
Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Mpwapwa
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 02/05/2022 at 9:30 PM