New Jobs at HELVETAS 2022
In this post, you will get all information about New Jobs at HELVETAS 2022, helvetas nepal vacancy 2022, Nafasi za kazi HELVETAS Jobs 2022, helvetas tanzania, swisscontact jobs.
Read also: New Jobs at TPC Ltd 2022 (Various Posts)
Helvetas is an independent Swiss development organization that is building capacity in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
The Ministry of Finance and Planning(MoFP) of the United Republic of Tanzania has received financing from KfW Development Bank (“KfW”) in the form of a financial contribution toward the costs of the project “Sustainable Development of Protected Area Ecosystems (Component 2)”.
- New Jobs at Upendo Honey 2022 (Engineer)
- Sensa 2022 Salary scale and Ratiba ya sensa
- Majina ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF File NBS
- New Jobs at First Years Academy 2022 (Science Teacher)
Project Executing Agency (PEA) will be the Tanzanian National Parks which is under Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism(MNRT). The project will be co-implemented by the Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS). The project concerns the sustainable conservation of the Katavi-Mahale Ecosystems and the Katavi-Mahale Corridor.
Our organization HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation, in partnership with GITEC-IGIP GmbH, is invited to submit a technical proposal for the said project. In preparation to this we are currently looking for a highly qualified and motivated expert for the following position:
Position: National Procurement Manager
Application by: 15 August 2022
Project status: Proposal
Project title: Sustainable Development of Protected Area Ecosystems(Component 2)
Period of project: Approximately Q4 2022/Q1 2023
Duration of Assignment: 60 months
Country / Duty station: Tanzania / Mpanda with frequent visits to the Katavi and Mahale Mountains National Parks, and the Katavi-MahaleWildlifeCorridor
He/she shall work under the supervision of the Chief Technical Advisor (CTA).
Qualifications: HELVETAS Jobs
Postgraduate qualification in an appropriate field such as business administration
- At least 7 years of practical work experience in this field, gained in international organizations, public sector institutions and/or funding agencies
- Good knowledge of financial management and procurement procedures and experience in program/project implementation
- Practical work experience with the procedures for financial management as well as the procurement guidelines
- Work experience with the German Financial Cooperation will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Kiswahili
How to Apply:
Interested, qualified applicants send their CV to Helvetas:firstname.lastname@example.org , by using “National Procurement Manager” as the subject line of their email.