In this post, you will get all information about New Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania PLC 2022, Vodacom tanzania job vacancies, Nafasi za kazi mpya vodacom Tanzania 2022.
Vodacom Tanzania PLC is the leading mobile communication service provider with the fastest data network in the country. We provide a wide range of services for consumers and enterprises including voice, data, messaging, financial services and enterprise solutions to over 15 million customers.
- Job Vacancy at Alistair Group Tanzania 2022
- Matokeo Kidato Cha Sita 2022/2023 necta (Form Six Result) Release date
- New Job Vacancy at The Europen Union (EU) 2022
- NGO Jobs in Tanzania 2022 | UN Jobs in Tanzania 2022
It became the first telecommunication company to be listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange Plc on 15 August 2017.
Vacancy for independent Non-Executive Director
The Board takes this opportunity to thank Ms Winnie Ouko who resigned on 11 May 2022 for her significant contribution to the Board as an Independent Non-Executive Director since 2017 when the company got listed.
Vodacom is looking for a dynamic and visionary leader to fill this position.
Key Responsibilities : Vodacom tanzania job vacancies
- Appointment of the Managing Director and Finance Director;
- Effective oversight of Vodacom Tanzania’s strategic direction;
- Approving major capital projects, acquisitions or divestitures;
- Exercising objective judgment on Vodacom Tanzania’s business affairs, independent from the management;
- Ensuring that appropriate governance structures, policies and procedures are in place;
- Ensuring the effectiveness of Vodacom Tanzania’s internal controls;
- Reviewing and evaluating Vodacom Tanzania’s risks;
- Approving the annual budget and operating plan;
- Approving the consolidated annual and interim financial results as well as all communications to shareholders;
- Approving the senior management structure, responsibilities and succession plans; and Information and technology governance.
Requirements: Nafasi za kazi mpya vodacom Tanzania 2022
- A holder of a bachelor’s degree in any marketing, actuarial science, economics, law, ICT, engineering, human resources, or related field. A postgraduate qualification in a business-related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a director of a medium to large size company;
- More than 5 years’ experience as a board member and of a board committee. Board leadership experience with a listed company would be an added advantage;
- Have a thorough understanding of regulatory compliance, board management, and demonstrable commercial and investment acumen;
- A highly networked individual with the ability to build and maintain relationships beneficial to the organization;
- Not involved in any kind of activity or relationships that could even remotely constitute a material conflict of interest to serve as an independent director.
If you believe you meet the relevant criteria for this role, please submit your application, copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your detailed curriculum vitae, clearly quoting the relevant reference number VTPL-NED-06/2022.
To apply, kindly log onto our service provider e-recruitment platform via https://apply.workable.com/deloitte-eastafrica Applications deadline is 10 July 2022. All applications MUST be submitted through the e-recruitment portal to be considered.