In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancy at National Museum of Tanzania (NMT) 2022, Nafasi za kazi National Museum of Tanzania 2022, Ajira portal Login, Nafasi za kazi makumbusho ya taifa 2022.
The National Museum of Tanzania (NMT) is a body corporate established by the Act of which was later amended by the National Museum of Tanzania Act No. 37 of 1965 and Parliament No 7 of 1980.
- 35 Job Vacancies at Arusha Technical College (ATC) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Americares Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancies at US EMBASSY Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancy at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited 2022
It is an educational, scientific and cultural institution charged with the back to the functions of acquiring objects before independence in 1940s when the first were acquired and national laws and regulations concerning the protection of the movable In 1962, the Museum was renamed the National Museum of Tanganyika and more collections Tanzania’s cultural and natural heritage.
The establishment of the Museum in Tanzania dates cultural heritage were enacted including the National Museum of Tanganyika Act of 1963 duties of collecting, conserving, displaying and researching on all materials relating to museum was built by then was named King George Memorial Museum. replaced by the National Museum Act No. 7 of 1980.
POST: CULTURAL OFFICER II – 1 POST.
Duties and Responsibilities : Nafasi za kazi National Museum of Tanzania 2022
- Advise on setup and control of light equipment;
- Advise on designing of light in events;
- Advise on proper use of light equipment;
- Prepare project proposals related to light production;
- Design and approve light effects and fitting for museum exhibitions;
- Develop rules and regulations on matters related to light production; and
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in one the following fields: Fine and Performing Art, Event Planning Management, Music, Heritage Management, Tourism Management, Light Design and Production, Craft Design and Production or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution. Certificate from any field related to Museum and Heritage Management will be an added advantage.
Read the full details through the PDF File attached Below: