Employment Opportunities at TANROADS 2021, Nafasi za kazi TANROADSt, anroads tanzania, tanroads salary scale. Check also: Job Opportunities at Sikonge District Council 2021
Employment Opportunities at TANROADS 2021 | TANROADS Jobs in Tanzania
The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within the regional on renewable contract terms. tanroads dar es salaam jobs
- Job Vacancies at Temeke Municipal Council 2021
- HESLB 2021/22 pdf Loan Allocation Pdf Batch Four Results
- Employment Opportunities at CCBRT 2021 | CCBRT Jobs in Tanzania 2021
- Job Opportunities at Ifakara Health Institute (IHI) 2021
- Jinsi ya kuhama Chuo kimoja kwenda kingine | TCU Transfer window 2021
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT 1 POSTS
- Holder of form four Certificates,
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language.
- Must be computer literate
- One year of experience.
- Age limit not above 35 years.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans office, washrooms and office premises.
- Prepares and serves refreshments.
- Move files and documents
- Dispatches letters and parcels.
- Performs such other duties as may assigned by the Head of Accountants and Administration. TANROADS Jobs in Tanzania
MODES OF APPLICTION
All interested applicant are i nvited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the undermentioned address not later than 10th November, 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address. Nafasi za kazi TANROADS
This is to insist that:
Overqualified applicants are not allowed.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS:
P.O. BOX 97,
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 10th November 2021 at 16:00 Hrs.