In this post, you will get all information about Nafasi za kazi Tume ya Madini 2022,Job Vacancies at Mining Commission (MIC) 2022, Mining Commission Vacancies.
Nafasi za kazi Tume ya Madini 2022
The Mining Commission was established under the Mining Act 2010 as amended by Written Laws (Miscellaneous Amendment) Act 2017. The Commission came into existence through the Government Notice No. 27 issued on 7th July, 2017.
Mining Commission Jobs in Tanzania The Commission has taken over all operational functions that were being performed by Minerals Division under Ministry of Energy and Minerals and all functions that were being performed by Tanzania Minerals Audit Agency (TMAA) and Tanzania Diamond Sorting Organization (TANSORT).
The responsibility of the Minerals Division shall now be advising the Minister on all matters related to the mining sector. The aim of the Commission is to enhance management of the Mining Sector and to ensure that the Government is benefiting from the income generated in a sustainable manner.
On behalf of The Mining Commission Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites
qualified Tanzanians to fill 24 vacant posts mentioned below.
- ENGINEER II (MINING ENGINEERING) – 6 POSTS
- ENGINEER II (MINERAL PROCESSING) – 4 POSTS
- TECHNICIAN II (GEOLOGY) – 3 POSTS
- TECHNICIAN II (MINING) – 3 POSTS
- GEOLOGIST II – 6 POSTS
- LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST II– 2 POSTS
GENERAL CONDITIONS For Mining Commission Jobs in Tanzania
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45
years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 10th June, 2022;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:- • Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates, Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts, Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
- Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;